View Poll Results: Dean 2016?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • He'll try; I won't support him.

    1 4.17%
  • He'll try; I'd be willing to support him.

    7 29.17%
  • He won't run, but I wish he would.

    6 25.00%
  • He won't run, Thank God.

    5 20.83%
  • Does his sausage taste as good as his brother Jimmy's does?

    5 20.83%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: Howard Dean in 2016

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    A tenuous link at best...I honestly don't know the background of every person elected to President...but it is irrelevant. Even if Obama were the first and only senator elected President it wouldn't prove your asinine claim. Obviously skin color is an issue with you. Get over it. Obama won't be the only person of color that gets elected President. You are just going to have to deal with it. The demographics of this country are changing dramatically...and with it, so with the race/ethnicities of our elected officials. What is going to be your excuse the next time?
    You are the only one who is being asinine. Skin tone was the chief, if not only, reason Barack Obama was voted into office. It certainly wasn't because of his political experience and expertise, as the man hardly had any. Besides, you should be agreeing with me. It's your side that used the exact same argument on Sarah Palin. Stop shilling for this inept president, and admit the truth. I know that deep down you agree with me on this, anyways.

    Now, this discussion is over. If you want to keep arguing your point then do it on a different thread; otherwise, stick to the original topic.
    Last edited by Dooble; 05-12-13 at 05:58 PM.

  2. #42
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    What think you. I think he is going to make a run for it now that Benghazi will haunt Hillary and Biden. He disapproved of Obama's budget plans, he and his wife are both physicians I believe so he will have real world insight into the fiasco that is to come, and he was very good at organizing grassroot support.
    No:

    Howard Dean's Scream - YouTube

    That said, he did run a tight ship as Governor.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  3. #43
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You are the only one who is being asinine. Skin tone was the chief, if not only, reason Barack Obama was voted into office. It certainly wasn't because of his political experience and expertise, as the man hardly had any. Besides, you should be agreeing with me. It's your side that used the exact same argument on Sarah Palin. Stop shilling for this inept president, and admit the truth. I know that deep down you agree with me on this, anyways.

    Now, this discussion is over. If you want to keep arguing your point then do it on a different thread; otherwise, stick to the original topic.
    Sorry.....but skin color was only an issue with racists like you. Most people who voted for Obama couldn't have cared less. You are plain and simply wrong.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sorry.....but skin color was only an issue with racists like you. Most people who voted for Obama couldn't have cared less. You are plain and simply wrong.
    Sorry, but the subject of racism started with you, just now (which is no surprise). And wrong, again. Most people who voted for Obama voted for him because it was of "historical significance" meaning, a black man had to be in office if America were ever going to be able to demonstrate that it practices what the Left preaches. Never mind that he wasn't qualified for the job.

    The wrong is all on you.

  5. #45
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Sorry, but the subject of racism started with you, just now (which is no surprise). And wrong, again. Most people who voted for Obama voted for him because it was of "historical significance" meaning, a black man had to be in office if America were ever going to be able to demonstrate that it practices what the Left preaches. Never mind that he wasn't qualified for the job.

    The wrong is all on you.
    No they didn't. That is just another silly comment that has no basis in reality outside your right-wing world. Where are you pulling these asinine comments from?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    10-24-13 @ 02:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    913

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    He might kick the tires on an exploratory committee but he wouldn't stand a chance.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sorry.....but skin color was only an issue with racists like you. Most people who voted for Obama couldn't have cared less. You are plain and simply wrong.
    I think it's hard to argue that having a youthful black candidate didn't play a role in generating extra excitement especially in the primary battle.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    No they didn't. That is just another silly comment that has no basis in reality outside your right-wing world. Where are you pulling these asinine comments from?
    Right out of Hollywood, for one thing. Stop trying to wave off the truth. It's not going away. I am right, and you are wrong:

    Samuel L. Jackson: I Voted For Obama Because... - YouTube

  9. #49
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    I think it's hard to argue that having a youthful black candidate didn't play a role in generating extra excitement especially in the primary battle.
    Sure....but it wasn't the factor that caused people to vote for him. I doubt highly that even 1/100th of 1% voted for him because he was black. To say so is just silly.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #50
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Right out of Hollywood, for one thing. Stop trying to wave off the truth. It's not going away. I am right, and you are wrong:

    Samuel L. Jackson: I Voted For Obama Because... - YouTube
    LOL.....ok.....1 person out of how many million? Your attempts at proving your point are as asinine as your claims. Sorry. You are still 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% wrong.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •