View Poll Results: Dean 2016?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • He'll try; I won't support him.

    1 4.17%
  • He'll try; I'd be willing to support him.

    7 29.17%
  • He won't run, but I wish he would.

    6 25.00%
  • He won't run, Thank God.

    5 20.83%
  • Does his sausage taste as good as his brother Jimmy's does?

    5 20.83%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: Howard Dean in 2016

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Common sense, political realities--take your pick. BTW, Biden has a 45% approval rating today. I am sure that is going to grease his path to the nomination.
    Wishful thinking is more like it. There is zero evidence that this will be an issue for Clinton in 2016, and much evidence that it won't be.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    What think you. I think he is going to make a run for it now that Benghazi will haunt Hillary and Biden. He disapproved of Obama's budget plans, he and his wife are both physicians I believe so he will have real world insight into the fiasco that is to come, and he was very good at organizing grassroot support.
    Wow...you guys really are desperate to try to make something out of Benghazi that isn't there....LOL... Hilary's approval ratings are at an all-time high and she easily has the highest rating over any of those "front runners" for the 2016 race.

    The only people would believe that Benghazi will "haunt" Hilary are the wacko far right FauxNews crowd that wouldn't have voted for her in any event. Good luck with this one!
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #13
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,976

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    What think you. I think he is going to make a run for it now that Benghazi will haunt Hillary and Biden. He disapproved of Obama's budget plans, he and his wife are both physicians I believe so he will have real world insight into the fiasco that is to come, and he was very good at organizing grassroot support.
    Re: the throwaway Benghazi comment -- Benghazi is just porn for Republicans, nothing more. I go to Bustyasianbeauties.com. Republicans go to Fox to read up on the latest Benghazi "developments."

    Anyway, Dean is a good guy and he was a good governor in Vermont. Sometimes I think though that a country that turns away from a candidate because he made a funny screaming sound deserves Palin for president.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Wow...you guys really are desperate to try to make something out of Benghazi that isn't there....LOL... Hilary's approval ratings are at an all-time high and she easily has the highest rating over any of those "front runners" for the 2016 race.

    The only people would believe that Benghazi will "haunt" Hilary are the wacko far right FauxNews crowd that wouldn't have voted for her in any event. Good luck with this one!
    She lost once to a guy who has an approval rating 10 points below hers. Once politicians are no longer politicians, their generic poll ratings go up. I believe Carter's ratings are 10 above Hilliary's and he still has 4 more years of eligibility. Perhaps you should nominate him because he will win in a landslide

  5. #15
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Re: the throwaway Benghazi comment, Benghazi is just porn for Republicans, nothing more. I go to Bustyasianbeauties.com. Republicans go to Fox to read up on the latest Benghazi "developments."

    Anyway, Dean is a good guy and he was a good governor in Vermont. Sometimes I think though that a country that turns away from a candidate because he made a funny screaming sound deserves Palin for president.
    apparently you have not watched the news this week. Benghazi is not a Fox creation.

  6. #16
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,976

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    apparently you have not watched the news this week. Benghazi is not a Fox creation.
    Yeah, sure.

  7. #17
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,814

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    apparently you have not watched the news this week. Benghazi is not a Fox creation.
    Yea, it is a GOP spin cycle.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  8. #18
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,271

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ..... What year are we in?
    HoJ for the Democratic nomination in 2016!!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #19
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    At least he has name recognition from his singing career and his sausage business and name recognition is very important in politics. Imagine somebody like Duane Swierczynski trying to run for office.

    Politically, he seems like he's pretty balanced. I might vote for him.







    (just kidding about the singing/sausage thing)
    I'd like to say "I'm pro-Swierczynski" but I don't know *how* to say that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Howard Dean in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    He's a grassroots doctor who disapproved of Obama's plan.

    My - yes - that wins it for me.
    Obama's skin color won it for him.

    So - pray tell - why the sarcasm?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •