View Poll Results: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    59 42.45%
  • 5-10 years

    38 27.34%
  • 10-15 years

    17 12.23%
  • 15-20 years

    6 4.32%
  • 20-25 years

    2 1.44%
  • 25+ years

    2 1.44%
  • Never

    15 10.79%
Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 843

Thread: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

  1. #621
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    No, I can't make them. However, if they are wrong, they have grave consequences, if I am wrong, then I look like a fool. However, I'm not wrong.
    Then you should have no problem proving that then.

  2. #622
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Because you want people to accept your beliefs without question,without you having to provide any proof what so ever when asked.
    That is vanity.
    I believe it is a sin according to Abrahamic Monotheism.
    It's the sin that got a certain Arch-Angel and his followers kicked down to the basement by the Supreme,according to Abrahamic Monotheism.
    If you have then right to point out other people's sins,people have the right to point out your own.
    Except you pointed out something that frustrates you. Not a sin. SSM is a sin according to the God of Abraham, the one and only true God. Therefore, by arguing against that, how can that be a sin?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  3. #623
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,059

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    How is arguing against SSM sin again?
    1. It goes against the golden rule
    2. You are taking the Lords name in vain by ascribing a position to God that is untrue (Homosexuality being a sin in your mind)
    3. You wrongly assume that your belief is more valid than mine, this is known as hubris.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  4. #624
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    1. It goes against the golden rule
    2. You are taking the lords name in vain by ascribing a position to God that is untrue (Homosexuality being a sin in your mind)
    3. You wrongly assume that your belief is more valid than mine, this is known as hubris.
    Not taking the Lord's name in vain since He himself said it is an abomination to him. And it does not go against the golden rule.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  5. #625
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    No, I can't make them. However, if they are wrong, they have grave consequences, if I am wrong, then I look like a fool. However, I'm not wrong.
    You can't "make them" because you don't have the "power and control" to do so.
    If you had that power,for all anyone here knows that is exactly what you might do.
    None of us know you like that,so please understand if any assurances that you wouldn't are meaningless.

  6. #626
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Not taking the Lord's name in vain since He himself said it is an abomination to him. And it does not go against the golden rule.
    And yet you continue to assert is is without providing any proof.

  7. #627
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    You can't "make them" because you don't have the "power and control" to do so.
    If you had that power,for all anyone here knows that is exactly what you might do.
    None of us know you like that,so please understand if any assurances that you wouldn't are meaningless.
    Not really sure what your point was there....
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #628
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,059

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Not taking the Lord's name in vain since He himself said it is an abomination to him. And it does not go against the golden rule.
    That is according to your false god. My real God says it isn't a sin. Therefore you are sinning.

    *edit* you only responded to 1 of the 3 points so ill assume you admit you are sinning based on the other 2
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  9. #629
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    That is according to your false god. My real God says it isn't a sin. Therefore you are sinning.
    Clearly you don't know the real God.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #630
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,059

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Clearly you don't know the real God.
    Clearly YOU do not.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •