View Poll Results: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    59 42.45%
  • 5-10 years

    38 27.34%
  • 10-15 years

    17 12.23%
  • 15-20 years

    6 4.32%
  • 20-25 years

    2 1.44%
  • 25+ years

    2 1.44%
  • Never

    15 10.79%
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 843

Thread: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

  1. #501
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I know exactly what I'm saying...don't need any lessons from you!!
    While you may know what you are talking about,apparently a lot of people here don't what you are talking about.
    It's like trying to speak to a group of people who only speak Mandarin when all you speak is Spanish.
    Instead of trying to get everyone to speak your language,maybe it would be easier just to learn everyone else's?

  2. #502
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    While you may know what you are talking about,apparently a lot of people here don't what you are talking about.
    It's like trying to speak to a group of people who only speak Mandarin when all you speak is Spanish.
    Instead of trying to get everyone to speak your language,maybe it would be easier just to learn everyone else's?
    I speak English..sorry if you cannot understand it!!

  3. #503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucker View Post
    Distrust of the State sounds rational to me, but it's not an either/or. Why would we trust religious folk, Christian or otherwise, to do a better job?
    Because the other options seem to enjoy the sewer.

  4. #504
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Its nice to see the poll results

    I myself move up my guess i used to think about 10 years

    41% think 5 years or less
    24% think 5-10 years
    15% think 10-15 years

    thats awesome

    so basically 80% think it will happen in 15 or less years
    65% in less than 10 years

    IMO it cant happen fast enough, just establish equal rights already and lets move on, something so simply shouldnt be such a task in 2013
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #505
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,708

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Of course..if you abuse a gay person..beat them up..e.g. because they are gay..you will go to prison..

    Cardinal, have you ever been to school?
    That's not going to jail for "being" anything. That's going to jail for assault.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #506
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Its nice to see the poll results..

    IMO it cant happen fast enough, just establish equal rights already and lets move on, something so simply shouldnt be such a task in 2013
    This is the misconception of gay marriage advocates like J... They think they're bestowing equal rights with gay marriage... What they are bestowing with gay marriage is socialism. A good definition of socialism is: everybody has exactly the same, it's provided by the gov't, and the quality is, at best, mediocre.

    Fairness means socialism to people like J..and BO.. and the Holder and...

    Verthaine, what language are you speakin'?

    It's impossible to attempt a logical discussion with ideologues. It's silly on my part.
    Last edited by cabse5; 05-28-13 at 01:51 PM.

  7. #507
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    This is the misconception of gay marriage advocates like J... They think they're bestowing equal rights with gay marriage... What they are bestowing with gay marriage is socialism. A good definition of socialism is: everybody has exactly the same, it's provided by the gov't, and the quality is, at best, mediocre.

    Fairness means socialism to people like J..and BO.. and the Holder and...

    Verthaine, what language are you speakin'?

    It's impossible to attempt a logical discussion with ideologues. It's silly on my part.
    this argument fails every time you try to bring it to the table.
    It has zero to do with socialism LMAO

    the only thing I am actually for is equal RIGHTS which has nothing to do with socialism as you describe it/

    and yes i agree with you 100%
    none of the honest, objective and educated posters here can have an honest discussion with you because of your broken logic ideologues, it is silly for you to have them.

    Let us know when you are ready to embrace facts logic and reality based reason and have a discussion on equal rights for gays and marriage equality. Also before that look up the word socialism because you just proved you dont know what it means.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #508
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    So says the ideologue.
    Ideology has nothing to do with logic, J. Fact is, it's the opposite of logic.

    You keep saying gays deserve marriage because a group of ideological supreme court justices in Maryland decreed gays deserve marriage. And, of course, you also believe.
    Last edited by cabse5; 05-29-13 at 01:10 PM.

  9. #509
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,934

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    So says the ideologue. Ideology has nothing to do with logic, J. Fact is, it's the opposite of logic.

    You keep saying gays deserve marriage because a group of ideological supreme court justices in Maryland decreed gays deserve marriage. And, of course, you also believe.
    That's rather confusing cause and effect, wouldn't you say?

  10. #510
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    I've read previous posts of yours on this thread.. What do you mean, exactly, Cardinal?

Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •