View Poll Results: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    59 42.45%
  • 5-10 years

    38 27.34%
  • 10-15 years

    17 12.23%
  • 15-20 years

    6 4.32%
  • 20-25 years

    2 1.44%
  • 25+ years

    2 1.44%
  • Never

    15 10.79%
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 843

Thread: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

  1. #491
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Because it is an insult..maybe you are not ''au fait'' with the phrase ''home schooled'' here..

    It usually means that as a pupil..I have some sort of mental deficiency..and am not intelligent enough to attend school..

    But I am sure you knew that..
    ive never known it to mean that
    home schooling has nothing to do with intelligence to attend school, many famous/rich kids get home schooled
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Why would you feel like I was putting you down for asking if you were home schooled?

    Also I have no idea what 1-Methylcyclopropene has to do with this.
    Anyway smartass ..mcp is male chauvanist pig..chemical formula for 1-Methylcyclopropene is C4H6
    1-Methylcyclopropene...

    You are a fraud!!

  3. #493
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Of course they can..if you are anti-gay and make it known..you will go to prison..simple..
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Of course..if you abuse a gay person..beat them up..e.g. because they are gay..you will go to prison..


    Those two quotes of yours seems to indicate that you bear some resentment for being restricted legally from harming gay people physically.

  4. #494
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    Are you atheist?
    I believe in the social utility of religion. Anything else is between me and whatever deity is out there.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  5. #495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post


    Those two quotes of yours seems to indicate that you bear some resentment for being restricted legally from harming gay people physically.
    Really?...you assume too much..mind you..gay people lurrvve to be persecuted...What will happen when no-one gives a ****??

  6. #496
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Really?...you assume too much..mind you..gay people lurrvve to be persecuted...What will happen when no-one gives a ****??
    I can only go by the evidence you presented. You've presented quite enough evidence on this forum for quite a while now for people to be able form a reasonable assumption.

    And you know what goes on the in minds of all gay people how?
    I lived with a gay person for most of her life (my daughter) and I can truthfully say she doesn't love or want to be persecuted.
    I've known my best friend (who is gay,my business partner,and the guy who introduced me to my wife) for over 30 years,and I know he and his spouse do not love or want to be persecuted.

    Do you plan to go fag-bashing the moment no one "gives a *****"?
    Is fear of prison the only thing that keeps you from harming gays physically?

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    I can only go by the evidence you presented.
    And you know what goes on the in minds of all gay people how?
    I lived with a gay person for most of her life (my daughter) and I can truthfully say she doesn't love or want to be persecuted.
    I've known my best friend (who is gay,my business partner,and the guy who introduced me to my wife) for over 30 years,and I know he and his spouse do not love or want to be persecuted.

    Do you plan to go fag-bashing the moment no one "gives a *****"?
    Is fear of prison the only thing that keeps you from harming gays physically?
    Love it how you guys make up the words to a song..and then sing it..

    I would never harm a gay person...You, as all the gays on here are eager to see what I haven't said..and report me for it..

  8. #498
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post


    Those two quotes of yours seems to indicate that you bear some resentment for being restricted legally from harming gay people physically.
    He he..I know Patrick Stuart quite well..he is the chancellor of Huddersfield University..

  9. #499
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Love it how you guys make up the words to a song..and then sing it..

    I would never harm a gay person...You, as all the gays on here are eager to see what I haven't said..and report me for it..
    So you say.Since I don't know you personally I have to take your word for it.

    The tune you been humming though has very,very familiar lyrics.
    And they are not very nice.

    Maybe you should learn how to express yourself better.
    If there are misunderstanding maybe the fault lies with YOU,and not all the "gays" here.

  10. #500
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    So you say.Since I don't know you personally I have to take your word for it.

    The tune you been humming though has very,very familiar lyrics.
    And they are not very nice.

    Maybe you should learn how to express yourself better.
    If there are misunderstanding maybe the fault lies with YOU,and not all the "gays" here.
    I know exactly what I'm saying...don't need any lessons from you!!

Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •