View Poll Results: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    59 42.45%
  • 5-10 years

    38 27.34%
  • 10-15 years

    17 12.23%
  • 15-20 years

    6 4.32%
  • 20-25 years

    2 1.44%
  • 25+ years

    2 1.44%
  • Never

    15 10.79%
Page 30 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 843

Thread: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

  1. #291
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Wow. Your mind is really made up, isn't it. Are you obsessive/compulsive as well as highly political?

    Are you just looking for retribution? How about forcing everyone to look at gays the same as everyone else? If you are, that is most definitely political.

    You sure you're independent, J?
    Last edited by cabse5; 05-20-13 at 11:59 AM.

  2. #292
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    Wow. Your mind is really made up, isn't it. Are you obsessive/compulsive as well as highly political?

    2.)Are you just looking for retribution?
    3.) How about forcing everyone to look at gays the same as everyone else? If you are, that is most definitely political.

    You sure you're independent, J?
    1.) nope just honest and educated on the facts of this topic
    2.) i have nothing to seek retribution for.
    3.) i would never support that and its impossible
    4.) again many people use things politically. Regardless this is still about equality
    5.) positive

    let me know when you have something relevant to the discussion.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #293
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    You haven't proven to anyone you're even willing to discuss gay marriage.

  4. #294
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    You haven't proven to anyone you're even willing to discuss gay marriage.
    What's to discuss. Gays can use the word marriage just like we do.

  5. #295
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    You haven't proven to anyone you're even willing to discuss gay marriage.
    there has to be a honest discussion first, you were arguing against facts and posting things that were simply not true and lost.

    Let me know when this changes
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #296
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    there has to be a honest discussion first, you were arguing against facts and posting things that were simply not true and lost.

    Let me know when this changes
    Do you know what a strawman argument is in logic? You just used one there. As far a facts are concerned, I've used nothing but facts. You're the one using rhetoric.

    Rhetoric: in other words, you say gays deserve marriage because gays deserve marriage.
    Do Redskins fans also deserve to be Cowboy fans?
    Last edited by cabse5; 05-20-13 at 12:30 PM.

  7. #297
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    Do you know what a strawman argument is in logic? You just used one there. As far a facts are concerned, I've used nothing but facts. You're the one using rhetoric.
    no i did not LMAO

    if you disagree by all means FACTUAL prove otherwise, your "facts" have already been factually proven wrong

    again let me know when this fact changes, sorr that us sticking to facts over your biased opinion bothers you and destroys your arguments.

    Pick new ones, ones that dont go against facts and maybe there could be an actual discussion.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #298
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    This argument has become repetitive hasn't it. And boring.

  9. #299
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    This argument has become repetitive hasn't it. And boring.
    again, there hasnt been an argument, just us pointing out where you were factually wrong

    but please feel free to make a new point, maybe this time it will be something that can spark an actually discussion.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #300
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,498

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    And rhetorical.

Page 30 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •