View Poll Results: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    59 42.45%
  • 5-10 years

    38 27.34%
  • 10-15 years

    17 12.23%
  • 15-20 years

    6 4.32%
  • 20-25 years

    2 1.44%
  • 25+ years

    2 1.44%
  • Never

    15 10.79%
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 843

Thread: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    The entire purpose of a democracy is being bale to create, change, and repeal laws and policy based on a society's forever changing values. If we are not allowed to change the law blacks would still be enslaved, women wouldn't be bale to vote, etc.
    Great. Then get the laws changed without breaking them first. Sometimes I get the feeling that Democrats esteem themselves above everyone, and everything, else.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    really?
    actually it is
    want to point out where gay equal rights was granted for gays and it lead opening the floodgates for every conceivable form of marriage under the sun.

    Please show us proof of this strawman, we'd love to see it.
    And I'd love to show it. Let's start here:

    Legalize polygamy: Marriage equality for all. - Slate Magazine

    Please comment on this purported straw man..... I'd love to see it.

  3. #183
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    And I'd love to show it. Let's start here:

    Legalize polygamy: Marriage equality for all. - Slate Magazine

    Please comment on this purported straw man..... I'd love to see it.
    LMAO

    you obviously dont understand what facts are

    an article stating somebodys opinion of what they think could happen is not a fact

    YOU said open the floodgates for every conceivable form of marriage under the sun.

    I asked for examples of this happening, you provided ZERO so far

    try again, because your strawman is still a failure.

    also just a lesson, the precedence being set by gay marriage wouldnt apply to polygamy BUT id support it anyway. Focus on that word, precedence.


    we need examples of what you said happening, we'd STILL love to see it, GO!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO

    you obviously dont understand what facts are
    You obviously don't understand how facts are used. Please stop pretending that you know anything. You're embarrassing yourself. FACT ONE: SOMEONE is clamoring for something other than gay marriage. In this case, it's polygamy. FACT TWO: more people are going to be clamoring for polygamy as more states cave under pressure from the Left. FACT THREE: IF and WHEN gay marriage is legalized, more people will be clamoring for other types of marriage besides polygamy and gay marriage. It doesn't end with homosexuals.

  5. #185
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You obviously don't understand how facts are used. Please stop pretending that you know anything. You're embarrassing yourself. FACT ONE: SOMEONE is clamoring for something other than gay marriage. In this case, it's polygamy. FACT TWO: more people are going to be clamoring for polygamy as more states cave under pressure from the Left. FACT THREE: IF and WHEN gay marriage is legalized, more people will be clamoring for other types of marriage. It doesn't end with homosexuals, AGENT J.
    translation: you have zero examples of what you said actually happening, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

    thanks for your failed strawman, let us know when you have facts to back up your false claims

    your failed strawman reminds me of:
    "if we make minorities equal we might as well make horses equal, whats next?"
    "if we let woman vote whats next my dog gets to vote?"

    sorry this type of nonsensical, inane, hyperbolic, failed strawman didnt work then and it certainly doesnt work now

    fact: people want and have wanted polygamy for YEARS, this wont change based on equal rights for gays LMAO
    If polygamy is ever legal they will have to fight their own battle and it wont have anything to do with equal rights for gays, nice try but nobody educated about this subject buys that BS

    please tell me that cool line about embarrassing myself again? eventhough you cant back up your failed argument with any facts at all? LMAO

    FAIL

    we will keep waiting though!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you have zero examples of what you said actually happening, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.
    I thought I just gave you one. Here, let's try this again:

    Legalize polygamy: Marriage equality for all. - Slate Magazine

    As I said before, it doesn't stop with homosexuals.

  7. #187
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I thought I just gave you one. Here, let's try this again:

    Legalize polygamy: Marriage equality for all. - Slate Magazine

    As I said before, it doesn't stop with homosexuals.
    no you factually didnt, and you still have not LMAO
    your statement is 100% false and ac complete failure, you have ZERO facts to support it.

    Let us know when you can provide FACTUAL EXAMPLES of what you said happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    it'll open the floodgates for every conceivable form of marriage under the sun.
    let us know we'd love to see it and we will keep waiting.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no you factually didnt, and you still have not LMAO
    your statement is 100% false and ac complete failure, you have ZERO facts to support it.

    Let us know when you can provide FACTUAL EXAMPLES of what you said happening.


    let us know we'd love to see it and we will keep waiting.
    Dude, do you even know what you're trying to argue? Please provide facts that you're arguing on the same page as me. We'll start with what you think my point is.

  9. #189
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Dude, do you even know what you're trying to argue? Please provide facts that you're arguing on the same page as me. We'll start with what you think my point is.
    are you going to try to back pedal now and re-frame your false claim?
    if you want to show integrity you could simply say you misspoke and what you said was wrong.

    what i think has nothing to do with it and im not arguing anything.

    You made a false claim, posters called you on it and when asked to back it up you cant

    you misspoke no big deal just admit it. This is a false statement, a strawman that you cant back up
    it'll open the floodgates for every conceivable form of marriage under the sun.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: How long till Same Sex Marriage is nationally legal in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    are you going to try to back pedal now and re-frame your false claim?
    if you want to show integrity you could simply say you misspoke and what you said was wrong.

    what i think has nothing to do with it and im not arguing anything.

    You made a false claim, posters called you on it and when asked to back it up you cant

    you misspoke no big deal just admit it. This is a false statement, a strawman that you cant back up
    So you can't argue a point without sounding high. I get it. Maybe you really are high. See, I laid out what the future has in store, and it's really quite logical, if you think about it. If gay marriage becomes legal in the US, then other forms of marriage are sure to follow. It's the only fair thing to do, is it not? Besides, I don't see why you're fighting this conclusion, to begin with. Why aren't you clamoring for "everything under the sun" too? You certainly seem enlightened and Left enough....

Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •