View Poll Results: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    51 54.26%
  • Disagree

    43 45.74%
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 224

Thread: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

  1. #141
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    Do you remember the list of unanswered questions I asked in an earlier post? If it were a farce you'd be able to answer those questions; but no, you said you don't care. That means the investigation is valid and any attempt to downplay the importance of the select committee is an attempt to obstruct.
    Crazed Muslims attacked a US installation in Libya. Call out the dogs for 18 months. Are you serious?

    This crap has been investigated to death. You guys and your show trials.

    Like I said, I am happy the GOP is doing this. Impeachment cost the GOP the majority and sent Gingrich packing. I imagine this nonsense will result in a few GOP heads rolling as well.

    Have at it. I'll be laughing my ass off.

  2. #142
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Crazed Muslims attacked a US installation in Libya. Call out the dogs for 18 months. Are you serious?

    This crap has been investigated to death. You guys and your show trials.

    Like I said, I am happy the GOP is doing this. Impeachment cost the GOP the majority and sent Gingrich packing. I imagine this nonsense will result in a few GOP heads rolling as well.

    Have at it. I'll be laughing my ass off.
    What if it is found that this was an illegal gun running operation that had guns going to rebels in Siria with ties to Al-Queda? What if we find that the video story was cover for the gun operation? Will you be willing to change your mind then?
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  3. #143
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    What if it is found that this was an illegal gun running operation that had guns going to rebels in Siria with ties to Al-Queda? What if we find that the video story was cover for the gun operation? Will you be willing to change your mind then?
    Syria.

  4. #144
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Syria.
    OK. Sorry about the misspelling I made it through my degree using spell check. What about an answer to the question?
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  5. #145
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    OK. Sorry about the misspelling I made it through my degree using spell check. What about an answer to the question?
    The question matches the spelling: Nonsensical rantings.

    You do know how far Syria is from Libya. Correct?

  6. #146
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    The question matches the spelling: Nonsensical rantings.

    You do know how far Syria is from Libya. Correct?
    Just for kicks see below links, who knows the truth? maybe a few more questions are in order: Btw, did you know that transport ships were invented a very long time ago?

    1. The Real Benghazi Story: U.S. Op to Arm al-Qaeda in Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

    2. Was Syrian weapons shipment factor in ambassador
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  7. #147
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    Just for kicks see below links, who knows the truth? maybe a few more questions are in order: Btw, did you know that transport ships were invented a very long time ago?

    1. The Real Benghazi Story: U.S. Op to Arm al-Qaeda in Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

    2. Was Syrian weapons shipment factor in ambassador
    Alex Jones?




    BTW, the arms shipments have been going the other way...probably for decades.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/22/wo...anted=all&_r=0

    Evidence gathered in Syria, along with flight-control data and interviews with militia members, smugglers, rebels, analysts and officials in several countries, offers a profile of a complex and active multinational effort, financed largely by Qatar, to transport arms from Libya to Syria’s opposition fighters. Libya’s own former fighters, who sympathize with Syria’s rebels, have been eager collaborators.

    “It is just the enthusiasm of the Libyan people helping the Syrians,” said Fawzi Bukatef, the former leader of an alliance of Libyan brigades who was recently named ambassador to Uganda, in an interview in Tripoli.

    As the United States and its Western allies move toward providing lethal aid to Syrian rebels, these secretive transfers give insight into an unregistered arms pipeline that is difficult to monitor or control...

    For Russia — which has steadfastly supplied weapons and diplomatic cover to President Bashar al-Assad of Syria — this black-market flow is a case of bitter blowback. Many of the weapons Moscow proudly sold to Libya beginning in the Soviet era are now being shipped into the hands of rebels seeking to unseat another Kremlin ally.
    Last edited by calamity; 05-11-14 at 01:18 PM.

  8. #148
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Crazed Muslims attacked a US installation in Libya. Call out the dogs for 18 months. Are you serious?

    This crap has been investigated to death. You guys and your show trials.

    Like I said, I am happy the GOP is doing this. Impeachment cost the GOP the majority and sent Gingrich packing. I imagine this nonsense will result in a few GOP heads rolling as well.

    Have at it. I'll be laughing my ass off.
    Bestest post of the day! so far...

  9. #149
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Alex Jones?




    BTW, the arms shipments have been going the other way...probably for decades.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/22/wo...anted=all&_r=0
    Why lol at Alex Jones? I don't know who alex jones is but if there is something wrong with the article point it out. I'm not a fan of those who dismiss info based on who relays it. Any source can have good info.

    Now, you suggested that my post was not worthy of consideration for suggesting that weapons could have been run from Libya to Syria, citing the distance. Now you post a link and say this has been happening a long time except in the other direction. Do you understand how ridiculous it is to suggest that shipments only flow one way and that in the other direction it's too far?

    Like I said, we don't know the truth here; why not ask the questions and demand honest and transparent answers?
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  10. #150
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: GOP Benghazi hearings a partisan disgrace?

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    Why lol at Alex Jones? I don't know who alex jones is but if there is something wrong with the article point it out. I'm not a fan of those who dismiss info based on who relays it. Any source can have good info.

    Now, you suggested that my post was not worthy of consideration for suggesting that weapons could have been run from Libya to Syria, citing the distance. Now you post a link and say this has been happening a long time except in the other direction. Do you understand how ridiculous it is to suggest that shipments only flow one way and that in the other direction it's too far?

    Like I said, we don't know the truth here; why not ask the questions and demand honest and transparent answers?
    Since the Syria-Libya axis is and has been forever in the middle of the Russian-US cold war conflict, I'd simply say you are probably not up on the nuance, ie: you simply react to the bright shiny object Fox News puts in front of your nose. "Syria gave Libya American guns!"

    BTW, we armed the Libyan rebels directly when they were overthrowing Qaddafi. You know who he was. Right?

    BTW, as to the distance issue. When Libya was arming Syrian rebels, Libya had a functioning government, weapons deals with Muslim rebels in Syria and working out the logistics was just part of that government's operation.

    The Rebels in Syria have no way to ship weapons to Libya. For them shipping arms several thousand miles is a impossible. Besides, the Syrian rebels need their weapons. Are you suggesting that Assad ships arms to his enemies in Libya?

    Oh, ALex Jones is a conspiracy pusher who has a large group of idiots as his following.
    Last edited by calamity; 05-11-14 at 02:15 PM.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •