View Poll Results: Your opinion

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    27 22.69%
  • Disagree

    76 63.87%
  • I hope so

    40 33.61%
  • I hope not

    23 19.33%
  • Republicans are nuts

    51 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 349

Thread: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

  1. #181
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post


    <sarcasm>Yeah, it's not like he had anything to gain politically by making the president look bad.</sarcasm>
    Romney said at least one thing that is true in his campaign. He said he wasn't a politician, if he was a politician he wouldn't have criticized the president, he would have expressed his outrage over loss of the 4 Americans and the attack first. Very bad timing on his part.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Are you kidding? He put this crap on his campaign webpage the night of sept 11 long before anyone knew anyone was killed. Where is the outrage for the attacks? He would rather point fingers at his opponent.
    Actually, it was after he has informed of the Killings and Overseas News had already released the info....were you hoping the US News media would be the defense?

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post


    <sarcasm>Yeah, it's not like he had anything to gain politically by making the president look bad.</sarcasm>
    Well if you consider what Obama was doing with kids over Gun Control the same thing. Then I guess you can say it was politicization. But the point was Romney didn't continue to play on it. As the Democrats played it out.

    I guess if he would have Been a General and then Said it.....it would have had more weight, huh? Then at least saying Obama made a mistake. He would have been accurate and correct.

    But really do you think the deflection of Romney takes away any of Team Obama's bungling of Benghazi? So when the ARB stated managerial failures. Who's Incompetence within Team Obama's Crew did you think they were talking about.

    Were they politicizing it? They said mistakes were made. Major Ones.

  4. #184
    Sage
    Visbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,006

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    It's pretty clear that Obama did not do anything impeachable here.

    I seriously doubt it will do anything to Hillary. She already testified, it's unlikely new material zinging her will show up. And anyone who cares deeply about Benghazi wasn't likely to vote for a Democrat -- any Democrat -- in the first place.

    However, I don't think the Republicans are "nuts," they're just using it as a political cudgel. In particular, switching their ire from blaming Obama (before the election) to Clinton (after the election) is a bit... obvious.

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by Visbek View Post
    It's pretty clear that Obama did not do anything impeachable here.

    I seriously doubt it will do anything to Hillary. She already testified, it's unlikely new material zinging her will show up. And anyone who cares deeply about Benghazi wasn't likely to vote for a Democrat -- any Democrat -- in the first place.

    However, I don't think the Republicans are "nuts," they're just using it as a political cudgel. In particular, switching their ire from blaming Obama (before the election) to Clinton (after the election) is a bit... obvious.
    Unfortunately that didn't happen.....as they started out with an Email from Hillary to the President of Libya on the 12th of Sept telling him they Knew Ansar al Shariah was involved in the attack. A week before Rice went on the Sunday talk Shows. Immediately Cumming called for copies of all documentss. Since they didn't have them either.

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Unfortunately that didn't happen.....as they started out with an Email from Hillary to the President of Libya on the 12th of Sept telling him they Knew Ansar al Shariah was involved in the attack. A week before Rice went on the Sunday talk Shows. Immediately Cumming called for copies of all documentss. Since they didn't have them either.
    So ?

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    So ?
    So, she testified she hadn't talk to anyone. Not even Susan Rice. Also Hicks stated that she talked to him over the phone after the Attack took place.

  8. #188
    Educator
    CaptinSarcastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    07-18-16 @ 03:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,199

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I agree.

    BTW I voted for him in the 2008 primary.

    I use to think some people on the left were... shall we say a little unstable. What the election of President Obama has taught me is its not just some on the left but generally when we see people who are highly emotionally invested in politics, when they don't win that say and do things that will raise eyebrows. They have their 9/11 Truthers, we have our Obama Birthers. Basically if you want to look like a nut, marry your politics with emotionalism (better stated let OTHERS you esteem highly manipulate you into marrying your politics with emotionalism) then watch your side loose the election. Sometimes you feel like a nut - YouTube
    In my experience 9/11 Truthers are generally neither the right nor left, just loons. It surprises some partisans to learn that some folks don't distinguish between Republican and Democrat and consider them all to be part one giant conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I do not believe any amount of people committing suicide with firearms justifies requiring firearm sellers to preach to customers about suicide regardless if it would or wouldn't save those who commit suicide.

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    I've been listening to the Congressional hearings all morning and nothing so far will drive obama from office but it does make his administration look like the gang that couldn't shoot straight and the gang that tried desperately to cover their ineptness up.

  10. #190
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Actually, it was after he has informed of the Killings and Overseas News had already released the info....were you hoping the US News media would be the defense?
    Huh ?

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •