View Poll Results: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    62 76.54%
  • No

    19 23.46%
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 201

Thread: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

  1. #191
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Your projection is meaningless.

    You would do well to re-read your previous post and admit to the condescending arrogance you obviously presented that I merely mirrored back to you for your own edification.



    Your question here contains false implied premises that likely mean you're just trying to divert from the thread topic.

    Please stay on topic.
    Where is the condescension in me saying that I find ethical arguments to be superfluous? I then asked if you wished to engage in an argument, which also shows no condescension whatsoever. There was no projection in any of my posts, you pulled the card of arrogance when you stated "Most people do have such challenges in grasping reality." Where are the falsely implied premises? By disagreeing in my statement of conscious free-will not existing, you automatically assume the role of believing in free-will. Implying that something exists without any evidence whatsoever, also puts the burden of proof on you, yet you only state "Your question here contains false implied premises". Or from your earlier "Likely because you couldn't form a cogent rebuttal." I claimed that your POST was a strawman argument hiding behind a wall of sesquipedalian jargon, I still believe this is true. I pointed out a lack of evidence in your lengthily worded post, and then you are the first to jump to personal insults, and yet retain the nerve to say that I'm projecting?
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  2. #192
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Meaningless, obviously.

    You're lost for cogent rational detailed topical relevant response .. so insults are your alternative.

    No debate points for you there.
    So you cannot back up your claim. How unsurprising.

    Hint: homosexuality is not a defect. It does not harm an individual.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #193
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Where is the condescension in me saying that I find ethical arguments to be superfluous? I then asked if you wished to engage in an argument, which also shows no condescension whatsoever. There was no projection in any of my posts, you pulled the card of arrogance when you stated "Most people do have such challenges in grasping reality." Where are the falsely implied premises? By disagreeing in my statement of conscious free-will not existing, you automatically assume the role of believing in free-will. Implying that something exists without any evidence whatsoever, also puts the burden of proof on you, yet you only state "Your question here contains false implied premises". Or from your earlier "Likely because you couldn't form a cogent rebuttal." I claimed that your POST was a strawman argument hiding behind a wall of sesquipedalian jargon, I still believe this is true. I pointed out a lack of evidence in your lengthily worded post, and then you are the first to jump to personal insults, and yet retain the nerve to say that I'm projecting?


    You are so busy hunting for my flaws, you're blinded to your own.

    If you have some on-topic details to post, do so, otherwise I will leave you to your mote-hunt.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  4. #194
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Same old meaningless completely disproven stupidity that I always post.
    Corrected for accuracy. Everything you post has been thoroughly debunked. You are uneducated on this topic and seem unwilling to learn anything about it.

    I encourage all posters to do the same thing to Onologuy's posts that I have done. Remind him that he is ignorant on this topic. You needn't respond to the dumb things he says.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #195
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you cannot back up your claim. How unsurprising.


    Your premise is false, so your conclusive derision is also, obviously.

    But if you want to fabricate about what I supposedly did or didn't do, at least you'll be distracted from your own obvious lack of presenting any scientifically current support whatsoever for your denial.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hint: homosexuality is not a defect.
    Why, because you want it not to be???

    I've presented the scientific reality of the birth-defect nature of both transsexuality and its etiological cousin homosexuality.

    But so far, all you've said in reply is, "Uh-uh -- no it's not!"

    Convincing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It does not harm an individual.
    The hell it doesn't!

    You try spending your childhood, preteen, and teen years at intrinsic cross-purposes between your body and your mind without it cooking up at least a moderate neurosis.

    Transsexuals are cheering for the day when the birth defect of transsexuality will be defeated. In fact it was a transsexual who initially presented to me the gestation science about the hormone blasts I previously presented! And this person elaborated on the same conditions that cause the substantitively specific yet similarly engendered birth defect of homosexuality.

    Until you've been a homosexual and have been honest with the reality of the coping necessary to function with the birth defect of homosexuality, you don't know what you're talking about when you blithely state that homosexuality "does not harm an individual".

    Homosexuals today have sadly been infected with the pre-conceived ideology that "there's nothing wrong with me" simply so they can achieve political goals they should be given now that the etiology of homosexuality is known, that it isn't a learned behavior or a "contagion" that can "infect" others who observe it.

    This ideological mindset, however, sadly dumbs them down to the realities of harm anyone without a normal heterosexual drive is most certainly going to experience within themselves and the neuropsychological damage that most certainly causes.

    Homosexuality is a birth defect .. and you can't fantasize that reality away with "Uh-uh, no it's not!" .. no matter what political goals you wish to thereby dishonorably achieve.
    Last edited by Ontologuy; 04-16-13 at 12:42 AM.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  6. #196
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    More stupid debunked crap that I always post no matter how often I have been proven to be wrong.
    Edited for accuracy. Please ignore all of the ignorant comments that Ontologuy makes. They have been proven wrong countless times. His refusal to accept this is based on his denial that he has no education on this topic; he tries to mask this by posting misinformation. He masks his lack of education on this topic, poorly.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #197
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    I'm kind of on the fence on that one. For places where BSofA actually pays people to work, yes, and I suspect they don't discriminate in filling those jobs. Volunteer work is another area, though.
    I imagine that they probably do. If they have a policy that discriminates in one area, it most likely permeates the entire organization. I participated in scouting for years. I, myself am an Eagle Scout, but I am now ashamed to be associated in any way with an organization that chooses to discriminate and hate. Hopefully the BSA will see the error of their ways.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #198
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Studies clearly show what makes perfect sense: the birth defect that causes homosexuality also causes other defective behavior, which includes a significant increase in peophilia compared to the heterosexual population:

    Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports - (BP)
    Since heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals
    .

    Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’
    In her thesis – also written for the Regent University Law Review – Reisman cited psychologist Eugene Abel, whose research found that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. …”

    Abel also found that non-incarcerated “child molesters admitted from 23.4 to 281.7 acts per offender … whose targets were males.”

    “The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering,” said Reisman, who was the principal investigator for an $800,000 Justice Department grant studying child pornography and violence. “Abel’s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls.”

    Are proportionally more incidents of child sexual abuse perpetrated by gays and lesbians than by heterosexuals? - Born Gay - ProCon.orgStudies show that
    "While pro-homosexual activists like to claim that pedophilia is a completely distinct orientation from homosexuality, evidence shows a disproportionate overlap between the two. Although almost all child molesters are male and less than 3 percent of men are homosexual, about a third of all child sex abuse cases involve men molesting boys -- and in one study, 86% of such men identified themselves as homosexual or bisexual."

    How Homosexualists Redefine* Homosexual Child Molesting
    homosexuals have same-sex contacts with children (those legally underage to consent to sex with a person who is not underage) at a rate of 10 to 30 times higher than heterosexuals
    And on and on and on.

    Pre-conceived ideologists compelled to political agendas for "gay rights" and the oxymoronically inane "same-sex marriage" have engaged in a damage-control campaign of denial of the study-shown reality that homosexuals most certainly do molest children at a staggeringly greater rate than do heterosexuals.

    Clearly the birth defect of homosexuality carries with it other understandably associated defects.

    With all the homo-apologists in power, however, the truth of this fact is being censored, and it is left to those courageous people to tell the truth in the defense and safety of children.

    The Boy Scouts of America do most certainly have a real case against homosexual males being allowed in their organization of boys, as it is statistically proven that males are by far the greatest abusers of children, and, that homosexuals are up to 40 times or more likely to abuse children than are heterosexuals .

    Considering psychological realities, it would not surprise me if those who are the most rabid homo-apologists in the media in the matter are attempting to cover up their own pedophilia! That's similar in cover-up denial to what the Catholic Church did trying to protect pedophile priests! They're certainly not the only ones who would engage in such a cover-up of the reality of the increased incidence of pedophilia among homosexuals!

    The reality that the incidence of pedophilia is so significantly greater in homosexuals is a huge, huge fact that pre-conceived ideologists, trolls against truth-tellers, and others don't want the public to know.

    So they repsond with a huge damage-control misinformation and flame-baiting campagain against those who tell the truth about the birth defect of homosexuality and its associated significant increase of pedophilia, in violation of rules of proper conduct.

    The facts I have presented are clear, obvious, and reflect reality.

    Sometimes the truth is hard to take ..

    .. But acceptance is always for the best.
    Last edited by Ontologuy; 04-16-13 at 12:58 PM.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  9. #199
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Studies clearly show what makes perfect sense: the birth defect that causes homosexuality also causes other defective behavior, which includes a significant increase in peophilia compared to the heterosexual population:

    Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports - (BP).

    Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’


    Are proportionally more incidents of child sexual abuse perpetrated by gays and lesbians than by heterosexuals? - Born Gay - ProCon.orgStudies show that


    How Homosexualists Redefine* Homosexual Child Molesting

    And on and on and on.

    Pre-conceived ideologists compelled to political agendas for "gay rights" and the oxymoronically inane "same-sex marriage" have engaged in a damage-control campaign of denial of the study-shown reality that homosexuals most certainly do molest children at a staggeringly greater rate than do heterosexuals.

    Clearly the birth defect of homosexuality carries with it other understandably associated defects.

    With all the homo-apologists in power, however, the truth of this fact is being censored, and it is left to those courageous people to tell the truth in the defense and safety of children.

    The Boy Scouts of America do most certainly have a real case against homosexual males being allowed in their organization of boys, as it is statistically proven that males are by far the greatest abusers of children, and, that homosexuals are up to 40 times or more likely to abuse children than are heterosexuals .

    Considering psychological realities, it would not surprise me if those who are the most rabid homo-apologists in the media in the matter are attempting to cover up their own pedophilia! That's similar in cover-up denial to what the Catholic Church did trying to protect pedophile priests! They're certainly not the only ones who would engage in such a cover-up of the reality of the increased incidence of pedophilia among homosexuals!

    The reality that the incidence of pedophilia is so significantly greater in homosexuals is a huge, huge fact that pre-conceived ideologists, trolls against truth-tellers, and others don't want the public to know.

    So they repsond with a huge damage-control misinformation and flame-baiting campagain against those who tell the truth about the birth defect of homosexuality and its associated significant increase of pedophilia, in violation of rules of proper conduct.

    The facts I have presented are clear, obvious, and reflect reality.

    Sometimes the truth is hard to take ..

    .. But acceptance is always for the best.
    Ok, let's look at these sources, shall we? Thge first two are both based of the same source, Judith Reisman, who is a commentator for World News Daily. Let's look at an example of what she has to say: The Culture Wars: Why Know? : The New Yorker

    Reisman also endorses a book called “The Pink Swastika,” which challenges the “myths” that gays were victimized in Nazi Germany. The Nazi Party and the Holocaust itself, she writes, were largely the creation of “the German homosexual movement.” Thanks to Alfred Kinsey, she warns, the American homosexual movement is poised to repeat those crimes. “Idealistic ‘gay youth’ groups are being formed and staffed in classrooms nationwide by recruiters too similar to those who formed the original ‘Hitler youth.’ ”
    AS for the study itself, it does not actually look at the orientation of those comminting child molestation, but rather the gender of the attacker and victim. So that is a fail.

    Second source is WND. LoLz. It also looks at the gender of attackers and not orientation. Moving on, the third source is based on an article from the family Research Council, and guess what, it does not look at orientation but at gender of attacker and victim. Fourth source makes up it's own definition of homosexuality, which is, guess what, not based on the real definition.

    Damn, that is a lot of fail.

    Now let's move onto real data: Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

    Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals. Of the last group, Groth and Birnbaum observed that "in their adult relationships they engaged in sex on occasion with men as well as with women. However, in no case did this attraction to men exceed their preference for women....There were no men who were primarily sexually attracted to other adult males..." (p.180).
    Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).
    Oops, turns out Ontologuy is entirely and completely wrong....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #200
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Ok, let's look at these sources, shall we? Thge first two are both based of the same source, Judith Reisman, who is a commentator for World News Daily. Let's look at an example of what she has to say: The Culture Wars: Why Know? : The New Yorker AS for the study itself, it does not actually look at the orientation of those comminting child molestation, but rather the gender of the attacker and victim. So that is a fail. Second source is WND. LoLz. It also looks at the gender of attackers and not orientation. Moving on, the third source is based on an article from the family Research Council, and guess what, it does not look at orientation but at gender of attacker and victim. Fourth source makes up it's own definition of homosexuality, which is, guess what, not based on the real definition. Damn, that is a lot of fail. Now let's move onto real data: Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation Oops, turns out Ontologuy is entirely and completely wrong....
    The only fail here is your attack on the person of the study conductors that has nothing to do with the accurate studies that are continually validated by subsequent studies from other valid sources, that the birth defect of homosexuality most definitely has a significantly higher incidence of pedophilia associated with it than does heterosexuality, obviously.

    You say that the sexual orientation of the child molesters in the study is "in question", when it's obvious that it isn't.

    All those boys molested by the openly homosexual older males validates the pedophiles' orientation by the fact that they molested .. wait for it .. .. exclusively boys. ..

    It is obvious subterfuge via obfuscation to ever seriously question the "orientation" of older males who molest younger males, as these older males clearly had a homosexual orientation for the boys they molested. Your excuse that "well, they hadn't had any 'adult' relationships so how do we know?" is ludicrously laughable, and, of course, would not at all be sufficiently convincing to the Boys Scouts of America when they saw for a fact that greatly higher percentage of pedophilia among males-on-boys, especially considering so many of these males admitted to their homosexuality.

    To say that those males who molested younger males weren't "clearly" homosexual simply because they didn't have a preference for adults is the height of erroneous thinking, as that would mean you could bury your head in the sand and never see the reality that these males are molesting exclusively boys and thus they are .. wait for it .. .. obviously homosexual.



    Your seriously irrational thinking may allow you to bury your head in the sand and hide from the reality that the many, many studies show: that the birth defect of homosexuality is associated with a significant increase of pedophilia.

    Homosexuality is evidenced at an early age, pre-teen/teen, and such accurate information revealed simply does not require having had an "adult" peer sexual relationship, obviously.

    You can cite all the homo-apologist pre-conceived ideological misinformation damage-control sites and sites whose funding rises and falls with media acceptance and rejection respectively all you want, but common sense reasoning will accurately refute them every time.

    Nevertheless, your adamant insistance on defending the indefensible makes me seriously wonder what your personal motive is in the matter.
    Last edited by Ontologuy; 04-16-13 at 02:02 PM.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •