View Poll Results: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    62 76.54%
  • No

    19 23.46%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 201

Thread: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

  1. #181
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    Birth defect? It might be classed as a mutation - and most people have a few of those - but not a birth defect.
    It would have to be a defect, which it isn't, and it would have to happen prenatally, which is not known at all right now. He is factually completely wrong in every possible way.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #182
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post


    And the obfuscation subterfuge simply continues despite being so clearly called on it ...



    Your "knowledge" is obviously subverted.

    The birth-defect reality of both homosexuality and transsexuality is known and quite obvious.



    Initiating unjustified ad hominems at me as a cover for your obvious obfuscation and subterfuge is neither applicable .. or effective as a cover-up.
    Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.-harhar-strawman-fools-jpg Strawmen are infamous for hiding behind walls of sesquipedalian jargon.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  3. #183
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It would have to be a defect, which it isn't, and it would have to happen prenatally, which is not known at all right now. He is factually completely wrong in every possible way.
    Denial is futile.

    Both homosexuality and transsexuality are caused by a dysfunction in the two hormonal blasts during gestation (one for physiology, the other for neuropsychology) that sets the relationship between sex and gender identity-and-attraction.

    It's scientific knowledge today.

    That's, obviously, not a "mutation", as it is not genetic reproduced, meaning that if a homosexual gets pregnant and a heterosexual gets pregnant both have an equal chance of producing either a heterosexual or homosexual offspring.

    Thus homosexuality and transsexuality are both birth defects, and obviously so, as they represent a defect in the body-mind relationship that has a pre-birth occurrance orientation.

    They're obviously birth defects.

    Acceptance really is for the best.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  4. #184
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.-harhar-strawman-fools-jpg Strawmen are infamous for hiding behind walls of sesquipedalian jargon.
    Meaningless .. except to validate that your original "joke" was merely an intentional act of demeaning the facts I presented, likely because you took opposition to them but couldn't form a cogent rational argument in rebuttal.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  5. #185
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Meaningless .. except to validate that your original "joke" was merely an intentional act of demeaning the facts I presented, likely because you took opposition to them but couldn't form a cogent rational argument in rebuttal.
    Or perhaps I find moral arguments to have ambiguous interpretations and are infinitesimal in their significance. I wouldn't say it's meaningless, also, your facts aren't actually facts at all. Moreover, homosexuals don't choose to be gay, no more than I choose to write this response. We are all guided by our genetic inheritance and the environment we were forcibly positioned inside, there are no unadulterated decisions, and therefore there is no free will in terms of sexual preference. If you desire a rebuttal, I can provide one, but again, I find ethical arguments to be superfluous and are usually filled with turgid jargon coming from dilettantes.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  6. #186
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Or perhaps I find moral arguments to have ambiguous interpretations and are infinitesimal in their significance. I wouldn't say it's meaningless, also, your facts aren't actually facts at all. Moreover, homosexuals don't choose to be gay, no more than I choose to write this response. We are all guided by our genetic inheritance and the environment we were forcibly positioned inside, there are no unadulterated decisions, and therefore there is no free will in terms of sexual preference. If you desire a rebuttal, I can provide one, but again, I find ethical arguments to be superfluous and are usually filled with turgid jargon coming from dilettantes.
    Those are your idiosyncracies, and that's life, I suppose. Most people do have such challenges to grasping reality.

    Regardless, my presentations are all factual, and the gestation origin of transsexuality and homosexuality that makes them birth defects is known science.

    Whether there's some genetic triggers or whatever, is still being researched.

    Nevertheless, marriage has existed since before the agricultural revolution, is over 12,000 years old, and has always been between a man and a woman as husband and wife.

    Any other type of domestic partnership civil union is simply not marriage.

    So, for SS couples, I think the recognized designation of "homarriage" solves the problem for most, both straight and gay.

    Sounds like a win-win to me.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  7. #187
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Denial is futile.

    Both homosexuality and transsexuality are caused by a dysfunction in the two hormonal blasts during gestation (one for physiology, the other for neuropsychology) that sets the relationship between sex and gender identity-and-attraction.

    It's scientific knowledge today.

    That's, obviously, not a "mutation", as it is not genetic reproduced, meaning that if a homosexual gets pregnant and a heterosexual gets pregnant both have an equal chance of producing either a heterosexual or homosexual offspring.

    Thus homosexuality and transsexuality are both birth defects, and obviously so, as they represent a defect in the body-mind relationship that has a pre-birth occurrance orientation.

    They're obviously birth defects.

    Acceptance really is for the best.
    Did you make that up, or did you get it from some random WordPress blog?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #188
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Those are your idiosyncracies, and that's life, I suppose. Most people do have such challenges to grasping reality.

    Regardless, my presentations are all factual, and the gestation origin of transsexuality and homosexuality that makes them birth defects is known science.

    Whether there's some genetic triggers or whatever, is still being researched.

    Nevertheless, marriage has existed since before the agricultural revolution, is over 12,000 years old, and has always been between a man and a woman as husband and wife.

    Any other type of domestic partnership civil union is simply not marriage.

    So, for SS couples, I think the recognized designation of "homarriage" solves the problem for most, both straight and gay.

    Sounds like a win-win to me.
    Your condescending arrogance knows no bounds does it? You say that I cannot grasp reality because I don't believe in the conscious mind having free-will?
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  9. #189
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Did you make that up, or did you get it from some random WordPress blog?
    Meaningless, obviously.

    You're lost for cogent rational detailed topical relevant response .. so insults are your alternative.

    No debate points for you there.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  10. #190
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Your condescending arrogance knows no bounds does it?
    Your projection is meaningless.

    You would do well to re-read your previous post and admit to the condescending arrogance you obviously presented that I merely mirrored back to you for your own edification.


    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    You say that I cannot grasp reality because I don't believe in the conscious mind having free-will?
    Your question here contains false implied premises that likely mean you're just trying to divert from the thread topic.

    Please stay on topic.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •