View Poll Results: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    62 76.54%
  • No

    19 23.46%
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 201

Thread: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

  1. #171
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    False.

    That's not what they're saying.

    What they're saying is that homosexuals are considerably more likely, per capita percentage, to be pedophiles than heterosexuals.

    That's a fact.

    There are studies that have been done to support that reality -- just Google "are homosexuals more likely to be pedophiles?" and they'll pop right up for you to review.

    And, of course, though one might argue that the very presence of alter "boys" would make it more likely that gay priests would molest boys more often than girls, the studies show that, when that's factored out, homosexuals are still more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals.

    The birth defect of homosexuality is simply that, and, therefore, there is no across the board analogy that can be made with the mere difference being the attracted-to gender.

    The birth defect of homosexuality comes complete with other abnormalities .. which, obviously, includes an increased propensity for pedophilia.

    Remember, it's a birth defect, and that defect encompasses a number of brain functions that reflect in behavior attributes.

    There is legitimate concern, to some degree, about homosexuals in the scouts, that the behavior reflected in both the scout oath and motto will be quite an endemic challenge for homosexuals, considerably more so than it is for heterosexuals.

    Your whole post is fiction. Among thoise with a developed adult sexuality(ie people who are attracted at all to adults), gays make up about 5ish percent of pedophiles, or about the exact same ratio as they make up of the total population. The far and away vast majority of pedophiles who can be labeled straight or gay are in fact straight. What you are thinking of us a couple "studies" done that call any pedophile attack on those of the same gender gay. That is false.

    The birth defedt thing is painfully stupid as there is zero evidence to support such a claim.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #172
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,526

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    I've presented the fact that homosexuality, like transsexuality, is a birth defect, in other recent threads, complete with scientific validation, so don't play dumb for "your" audience.

    But your fact was meaningless, as it was an inapplicable hyperbole over-reaction on your part.

    No one was saying or implying that homosexuality is pedophilia.

    They were simply making the topically relevant observation that homosexuals have a significantly higher percentage of pedophilia among their ranks than do heterosexuals.

    Your inapplicable hyperbole was named and refuted.



    Also meaningless, as the DP world doesn't revolve around either your hyperbole over-reaction perception error or your limited post.

    I provided relevant fact-based meaningful presentation to refute your obvious perceptively erroneous hyperbole over-reaction, and thus my presentation was topically germane.
    I clearly said in my post that apparent there are people who believe homosexuality is the same as a pedophile...WHICH THEY ARE NOT!

    There's no clear science on what genetic happenstance that assigns sexuality. I don't care what you believe.

  3. #173
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Your whole post is fiction.
    False.

    You just don't like the truth of it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Among thoise with a developed adult sexuality(ie people who are attracted at all to adults),
    Your premise here is what is fiction, as if you're going to include pedophilia in this group, you can't accurately say they're attracted to adults.

    Let's instead simply accurately say that if developed sexuality, like would be found in an adult, seems present (like puberty has occurred), they are to be included in the group of those to be considered, and though a 15-year-old boy may be attracted to other boys, if he shows a propensity to molest significantly younger children, then he's a pedophile.

    That's what the studies did.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    gays make up about 5ish percent of pedophiles, or about the exact same ratio as they make up of the total population.
    The studies show that's absolutely false .. and, gays make up about 2 percent of the population, not 5%, according to a recent more comprehensive poll referenced here at DP last year, though many are still adjusting to that newly revealed reality.

    Regardless, did you Google the studies with the search-phrase I provided?

    Did you read the studies?

    Apparently not.

    If you have a critique of the studies that show gays are significantly more likely to be pedophiles than stratights, please post a link to the study, quote the study results, and then post a refutation.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The far and away vast majority of pedophiles who can be labeled straight or gay are in fact straight.
    False -- pure obfuscation.

    Here you're just making stuff up because you don't like the truth that homosexuals are significantly more likely to be pedophiles, as the studies show.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What you are thinking of us a couple "studies" done that call any pedophile attack on those of the same gender gay. That is false.
    No, it is your statement here that is false.

    I'm "thinking", as you say, of everyone of those studies found under the Google search-phrase I presented in my previous post you're quoting. All those studies make it crystal clear that the birth defect of homosexuality carries with it a significant increase in other abnormal perversions as well.

    That's a study-documented fact.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The birth defedt thing is painfully stupid as there is zero evidence to support such a claim.
    False.

    The reality of it is simply painful to you.

    I documented the science of the birth-defect of homosexuality and its etiological cousin transsexuality in previous recent threads here.

    Acceptance is really for the intelligent best.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  4. #174
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    False.

    You just don't like the truth of it.



    Your premise here is what is fiction, as if you're going to include pedophilia in this group, you can't accurately say they're attracted to adults.

    Let's instead simply accurately say that if developed sexuality, like would be found in an adult, seems present (like puberty has occurred), they are to be included in the group of those to be considered, and though a 15-year-old boy may be attracted to other boys, if he shows a propensity to molest significantly younger children, then he's a pedophile.

    That's what the studies did.



    The studies show that's absolutely false .. and, gays make up about 2 percent of the population, not 5%, according to a recent more comprehensive poll referenced here at DP last year, though many are still adjusting to that newly revealed reality.

    Regardless, did you Google the studies with the search-phrase I provided?

    Did you read the studies?

    Apparently not.

    If you have a critique of the studies that show gays are significantly more likely to be pedophiles than stratights, please post a link to the study, quote the study results, and then post a refutation.



    False -- pure obfuscation.

    Here you're just making stuff up because you don't like the truth that homosexuals are significantly more likely to be pedophiles, as the studies show.



    No, it is your statement here that is false.

    I'm "thinking", as you say, of everyone of those studies found under the Google search-phrase I presented in my previous post you're quoting. All those studies make it crystal clear that the birth defect of homosexuality carries with it a significant increase in other abnormal perversions as well.

    That's a study-documented fact.



    False.

    The reality of it is simply painful to you.

    I documented the science of the birth-defect of homosexuality and its etiological cousin transsexuality in previous recent threads here.

    Acceptance is really for the intelligent best.
    More fiction. You cannot document a single thing you are claiming. I can.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    I clearly said in my post that apparent there are people who believe homosexuality is the same as a pedophile...WHICH THEY ARE NOT!
    And I clearly pointed out to you that, no people were not "apparently" equating homosexuality with pedophilia, as there was no apparent equating happening, either in the posts of people in this thread or in a reference to others by posters in this thread.

    I clearly pointed out to you that your "apparently" assertion was absolutely and obviously false.

    Here you are simply trying to use subterfuge to "pretend" I've posted other than this or to "pretend" that your "real" point was that "homosexuality is not the same as pedophilia", when clearly neiher was the case.

    Stop trying to obfuscate via subterfuge.


    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    There's no clear science on what genetic happenstance that assigns sexuality. I don't care what you believe.
    False, obviously.

    And what you care or not about the facts of the birth-defect nature of homosexuality and transsexuality I accurately presented is meaningless.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  6. #176
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    More fiction. You cannot document a single thing you are claiming. I can.
    Erroneous and meaningless.

    I've already documented the birth-defect reality of both homosexuality and transsexuality in other recent threads.

    And, I provided Google search-phrase link to all of the studies that validate that there is a significantly higher incidence of pedophilia associated with homosexulity than heterosexuality, there for all to read.

    And you've just said, "nah-nah, no it's not, and I can prove it [with links]!"

    Well, if you can, get to it!
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  7. #177
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    False.

    That's not what they're saying.

    What they're saying is that homosexuals are considerably more likely, per capita percentage, to be pedophiles than heterosexuals.

    That's a fact.

    There are studies that have been done to support that reality -- just Google "are homosexuals more likely to be pedophiles?" and they'll pop right up for you to review.
    At the top of the search list:

    Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation | UCDavis.edu


    #2 on the list:
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm


    There are many, many more that all say the same thing. All I did was copy/paste what you put inside the quotes above.
    Last edited by MoSurveyor; 04-15-13 at 08:11 PM.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  8. #178
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,526

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    And I clearly pointed out to you that, no people were not "apparently" equating homosexuality with pedophilia, as there was no apparent equating happening, either in the posts of people in this thread or in a reference to others by posters in this thread.

    I clearly pointed out to you that your "apparently" assertion was absolutely and obviously false.

    Here you are simply trying to use subterfuge to "pretend" I've posted other than this or to "pretend" that your "real" point was that "homosexuality is not the same as pedophilia", when clearly neiher was the case.

    Stop trying to obfuscate via subterfuge.



    False, obviously.

    And what you care or not about the facts of the birth-defect nature of homosexuality and transsexuality I accurately presented is meaningless.
    You didn't point anything out to me. My very first post was very clear...to everybody but apparently you that I in no way believe that homosexuality is the same a pedophilia.

    Again...what I know is that you don't know anything about what is responsible for human sexual orientation.

    We're done, dude...ya dig? I don't care about what you think you believe is true. You're just not that intelligent to know more than the conventional science on human sexual orientation.

  9. #179
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    You didn't point anything out to me. My very first post was very clear...to everybody but apparently you that I in no way believe that homosexuality is the same a pedophilia.


    And the obfuscation subterfuge simply continues despite being so clearly called on it ...


    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Again...what I know is that you don't know anything about what is responsible for human sexual orientation.
    Your "knowledge" is obviously subverted.

    The birth-defect reality of both homosexuality and transsexuality is known and quite obvious.


    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    We're done, dude...ya dig? I don't care about what you think you believe is true. You're just not that intelligent to know more than the conventional science on human sexual orientation.
    Initiating unjustified ad hominems at me as a cover for your obvious obfuscation and subterfuge is neither applicable .. or effective as a cover-up.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  10. #180
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    I've presented the fact that homosexuality, like transsexuality, is a birth defect, in other recent threads, complete with scientific validation, so don't play dumb for "your" audience.
    Birth defect? It might be classed as a mutation - and most people have a few of those - but not a birth defect.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •