View Poll Results: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    62 76.54%
  • No

    19 23.46%
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 201

Thread: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    You're trolling. ACT UP is an organization that was formed and ended before I was even born. .
    I'm sorry to hear that.

    I grew up before there was an ACT UP and the worst thing I feared while sewing wild oats in my youth was getting the crabs.

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    LOL, sounds like you are hip with the gay lingo. something you wanna tell us?
    I live on the Left Coast, the land of fruits and nuts. aka, Mexifornia, The Banana Republic of California, Peoples Republik of California.

  3. #103
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    ahhh, so you pick and choose what you want to hate or discriminate. I got it now.
    Or...you pick and choose whichever faith system allows you to justify your behavior. Whatever. I dont hate and I laugh at ****heads that cant have a conversation about this without accusing the other person of hatred or discrimination. Look...live...love...and be happy. If you think it is 'right' to take a dick up your ass in the name of love because your sexual organs are incompatible but hey...at least you can stick it there...then by damn...do so...and do so with your 'Gods'' blessing. If you think embracing a coupling partnership that cant POSSIBLY result in furthering of the species through procreation...have a party. If you find it 'right' to embrace homosexuality and a sexual act that has been responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of people through the spread of a lethal virus...rock the **** on.

  4. #104
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,937

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I live on the Left Coast, the land of fruits and nuts. aka, Mexifornia, The Banana Republic of California, Peoples Republik of California.

    ahhh, you're one of us

  5. #105
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,937

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Or...you pick and choose whichever faith system allows you to justify your behavior. Whatever. I dont hate and I laugh at ****heads that cant have a conversation about this without accusing the other person of hatred or discrimination. Look...live...love...and be happy. If you think it is 'right' to take a dick up your ass in the name of love because your sexual organs are incompatible but hey...at least you can stick it there...then by damn...do so...and do so with your 'Gods'' blessing. If you think embracing a coupling partnership that cant POSSIBLY result in furthering of the species through procreation...have a party. If you find it 'right' to embrace homosexuality and a sexual act that has been responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of people through the spread of a lethal virus...rock the **** on.

    There is no "OR"

    And what's with the fascination of gay sex? Those that have hatred of gays always bring up the act of sex. Being gay is not about sex, just like being straight is not about sex. ohhh, and just for the record, many hetros love anal sex, too. I suppose that you are NOT ok with that, right, because after all it's the gay icky sex.

    Your argument and furthering the species is weak. There's aprox. 3%-5% of homosexuals in the world. it's silly to think that those not procreating will cause life on earth to cease to exist. Now, what about those who cant have kids (ohhh, gods will, right?) or what about those that simply choose NOT to have kids. Are you gonna be bigoted towards them as well? because after all, they're not toting the religious line.

    Let's not venture into the cause of deaths or the reasons of deaths in the gay community. Why not focus on the history of the christian religion. That's something to really look at.


    i swear, people are so blinded by their hatred.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.Before this goes any further, knock it off.
    I wasn't offended by Madman's question or insinuation. And I don't fall under Rule #20, I'm not one of the protected groups.

    And I believe I answered Madmans question.

    I saw things that are indescribable and maybe even did somethings I wasn't to proud of when I was 18 and 19 years old in 69 and 70. So little today phases me. I've seen the real world because I lived through it.

    Have you ever wondered why some of us started greying in our 30's ?

  7. #107
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    There is no "OR"

    And what's with the fascination of gay sex? Those that have hatred of gays always bring up the act of sex. Being gay is not about sex, just like being straight is not about sex. ohhh, and just for the record, many hetros love anal sex, too. I suppose that you are NOT ok with that, right, because after all it's the gay icky sex.

    Your argument and furthering the species is weak. There's aprox. 3%-5% of homosexuals in the world. it's silly to think that those not procreating will cause life on earth to cease to exist. Now, what about those who cant have kids (ohhh, gods will, right?) or what about those that simply choose NOT to have kids. Are you gonna be bigoted towards them as well? because after all, they're not toting the religious line.

    Let's not venture into the cause of deaths or the reasons of deaths in the gay community. Why not focus on the history of the christian religion. That's something to really look at.


    i swear, people are so blinded by their hatred.
    Yep. Thats it. Its not a question of you jumping into a reasonable discussion and acting like an asshole with the "hatred and discrimination" rhetoric. It must be me.

    I dont care what you do or who you do it with. I dont care what hetero couples do and who they do it with. Me...nah...I cant see the hieght of love and coupled relationship equaling "I love you so much...let me **** you in the ass because the 'normal' way doesnt work." But hey. Thats just me. And I certainly understand why you dont want to consider the cause of death and prevalence of HIV/AIDS in the gay community.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    ahhh, you're one of us
    Yes, we live in the most diverse place on Earth. We see and experience more than most.

  9. #109
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If they did that how would the BSA know?
    How does the BSA know who's gay? Is it ok for a gay man to be a scoutmaster if he is closeted?


    Would you rather have a closeted gay scoutmaster or a scoutmaster that runs around cavorting with prostitutes and bragging about his sexual excapades with married women?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #110
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Should the boy scouts allow openly gay scouts and scoutmasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You never been a BS or you would know Its part of their creed.
    Its actually the Scout Oath, nor creed. And even the Boy Scouts has said that the term "morally straight" is not referencing homosexuality vs. heterosexuality so stop trying to twist the wording.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •