View Poll Results: What would you expect a woman to do in this situation?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get a description, stay calm, dont make sudden movements, call the cops later..

    4 12.90%
  • Throw herself at the gunman and fight for her loved ones, because not doing so would be cowardice.

    5 16.13%
  • Other, explain.

    22 70.97%
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 194

Thread: What would you expect a woman to do?

  1. #161
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That's a great point, but don't men sometimes get erections when they're sleeping? I also thought that I read once that even comatose men could get an erection. What about if the man was "stimulated?" I know I've read that sometimes an erection can just happen spontaneously as well, for no apparent reason.
    Sleeping, comatose, and spontaneous erections do occur. But that involves the rapist woman's luck doesn't it? I mean she should be lucky enough to find a man in such a rare biological activity.

    As for stimulation under a threat of a gun and in front of one's wife there should be a number of the male population who may find that sexually appealing. But I would expect it to be narrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Sleeping, comatose, and spontaneous erections do occur. But that involves the rapist woman's luck doesn't it? I mean she should be lucky enough to find a man in such a rare biological activity.

    As for stimulation under a threat of a gun and in front of one's wife there should be a number of the male population who may find that sexually appealing. But I would expect it to be narrow.
    No, I mean if he's under the influence of some drug. You CAN be drugged but not be completely unconscious but still rendered rather helpless.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Gotta get ready for work. I'll check back in a little while to see what you think about that DDD.

  4. #164
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Gotta get ready for work. I'll check back in a little while to see what you think about that DDD.
    Pleasure talking as always. See you later.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  5. #165
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    No, I mean if he's under the influence of some drug. You CAN be drugged but not be completely unconscious but still rendered rather helpless.
    There should be some drugs for that. But the date rape drug (i.e., roofies?) that is commonly used for raping women I do not think it would apply for raping men also as the scene suggests. It releases GABBA a neurotransmitter that stops that inhibits the following neurons and thus sedating a man to unconscious. Where is erection in all this for a woman to rape him then?

    Another type of a drug or a combination may do the trick. But I do not think it is that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    There should be some drugs for that. But the date rape drug (i.e., roofies?) that is commonly used for raping women I do not think it would apply for raping men also as the scene suggests. It releases GABBA a neurotransmitter that stops that inhibits the following neurons and thus sedating a man to unconscious. Where is erection in all this for a woman to rape him then?

    Another type of a drug or a combination may do the trick. But I do not think it is that one.
    I agree with your assessment of a man who is unconscious as a result of being under the effects of a sedative, BUT it doesn't always render one unconscious. I would think that depends upon the amount of the drug that is given.

    Another point I would like to make is who would want to have sex with someone who is completely unconscious anyway? Sounds pretty lame and boring to me. I guess some sickos who just want to get their jollies would be satisfied with that.

  7. #167
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    lack of consciousness doesn't mean the dude can't get an erection. there have been cases reported where dudes in comas have been "aroused".
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    lack of consciousness doesn't mean the dude can't get an erection. there have been cases reported where dudes in comas have been "aroused".
    That might be true, but like DDD noted, I would think it is spontaneous and not predictable and therefore the woman might have to "approach" him at the right time.

  9. #169
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    lack of consciousness doesn't mean the dude can't get an erection. there have been cases reported where dudes in comas have been "aroused".
    Yes just like Christina says. But you claimed that you tested roofies and you were aroused?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Yes just like Christina says. But you claimed that you tested roofies and you were aroused?
    Would you even know? I think you would probably have to take someone else's word for it.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •