View Poll Results: What would you expect a woman to do in this situation?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get a description, stay calm, dont make sudden movements, call the cops later..

    4 12.90%
  • Throw herself at the gunman and fight for her loved ones, because not doing so would be cowardice.

    5 16.13%
  • Other, explain.

    22 70.97%
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 194

Thread: What would you expect a woman to do?

  1. #151
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,928

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Capster78 View Post
    Unfortunately, we do need them to fight for us. Men are generally subborn but are genetically greatly influence by women. Just as women need help physically in some areas, men also need some help from women.
    You never bother to ask the question do I WANT the help? My answer is NO. If I need to see a doctor I will. That's for ME to decide. I think Henrin is right women can be really fricken annoying. I don't need anther mother I already have one, and I don't hardly listen to her, and you expect me to listen some twit I don't know? I suggest a dose of reality bub.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  2. #152
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't mean to brag or anything, but that's never been a problem for me before. I've never had to rape a guy before.
    Yes, I know funny right .

    I don't know either about the rape drug effecting men. But if it sets one unconscious entirely then an erection is unlikely. I'll check it out later.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  3. #153
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Yes, I know funny right .

    I don't know either about the rape drug effecting men. But if it sets one unconscious entirely then an erection is unlikely. I'll check it out later.
    not according to my wife
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #154
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    not according to my wife
    Get out of here! She really tested it on you?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  5. #155
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,891
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Open fire.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Yes, I know funny right .

    I don't know either about the rape drug effecting men. But if it sets one unconscious entirely then an erection is unlikely. I'll check it out later.
    Well, let me know how it works out. LOL!

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Capster78 View Post
    If someone broke into her house and held her at gunpoint tell her he/she is going to rape her husband or her kids?
    That's not English. I can't even understand what you're asking.

  8. #158
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, let me know how it works out. LOL!
    Date rape drugs are basically sedatives. I personally doubt that a man is conscious enough to intake sexually appealing data in order to get to parasympathetical erection. You see it loosens one's muscles, that is among some effects that it does.

    Now I understand how loosening bone muscles of a woman may make her rape victim since intercourse may still occur. But a non erected penis cannot be of much use for rape no matter how a rapist woman may want it to.

    I would conclude that, a woman cannot rape a man unless a man wants to be raped (e.g., masochistic tendencies) because erection is parasympathetic dependent activity (i.e., relax based). That was said before. But now building on that I would state that a woman cannot rape a man even with unconscious causing sedative rape drugs neither, for then all bone muscles drop dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  9. #159
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    That's not English. I can't even understand what you're asking.
    I think the author of this thread wanted to mirror another thread that asked what would men do if a rapist man wanted to rape our loved ones and threatened us with our lives if we were to stop them (as if they never threat like that). That thread was meaningful and was started from Medusa.

    But mirroring that makes no sense biologically. I mean a woman threatening one's wife that she will kill her if she stops her to rape the husband? I assume she has a gun otherwise that is a suicide mission.

    I think the male population is narrow that may find situations under threat (e.g., under gun point) to be sexually appealing enough to activate parasympathetic erection (i.e., relaxation is required). So this mirroring does not really make sense. I called it stupid a while back even.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What would you expect a woman to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Date rape drugs are basically sedatives. I personally doubt that a man is conscious enough to intake sexually appealing data in order to get to parasympathetical erection. You see it loosens one's muscles, that is among some effects that it does.

    Now I understand how loosening bone muscles of a woman may make her rape victim since intercourse may still occur. But a non erected penis cannot be of much use for rape no matter how a rapist woman may want it to.

    I would conclude that, a woman cannot rape a man unless a man wants to be raped (e.g., masochistic tendencies) because erection is parasympathetic dependent activity (i.e., relax based). That was said before. But now building on that I would state that a woman cannot rape a man even with unconscious causing sedative rape drugs neither, for then all bone muscles drop dead.
    That's a great point, but don't men sometimes get erections when they're sleeping? I also thought that I read once that even comatose men could get an erection. What about if the man was "stimulated?" I know I've read that sometimes an erection can just happen spontaneously as well, for no apparent reason.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •