View Poll Results: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant one?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gays

    19 27.14%
  • Straights

    51 72.86%
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 526

Thread: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

  1. #511
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its odd I don't see the people that said gays were the intolerant ones (18 of them) complaining about the poll.......Just further proof that gays are the intolerant ones.
    Because you're the intolerant one and the poll was biased toward that view? Obviously, anyone who agrees with you wouldn't complain about the poll.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  2. #512
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    Because you're the intolerant one and the poll was biased toward that view? Obviously, anyone who agrees with you wouldn't complain about the poll.


    I just asked the question and favored no one.........They don't have to because they know they are right and you are wrong.........Those are just the facts........sorry
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #513
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I just asked the question and favored no one.........They don't have to because they know they are right and you are wrong.........Those are just the facts........sorry




    I even had to explain to someone about why you worded the choices the way you did because they thought you were extremely biased. You should thank me.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  4. #514
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,785

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    I didn't bother to answer a poll with an either/or answer choice - subject is too complex
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  5. #515
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,972

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I just asked the question and favored no one.........They don't have to because they know they are right and you are wrong.........Those are just the facts........sorry
    Out of curiosity, have any of your polls ever gone how you planned them to go? Again, just curious.

  6. #516
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    I didn't bother to answer a poll with an either/or answer choice - subject is too complex
    That is all I post because I want you lefties to make a decision and not sit on the fence like you always do.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #517
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I just asked the question and favored no one........
    Really you did? 2 posts ago: "Just further proof that gays are the intolerant ones."


  8. #518
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Out of curiosity, have any of your polls ever gone how you planned them to go? Again, just curious.

    Yes plenty have....Lets just say I am never surprised by the outcome
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #519
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Really you did? 2 posts ago: "Just further proof that gays are the intolerant ones."

    I just cite the truth, that does not mean I am intolerant.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #520
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    I just cite the truth, that does not mean I am intolerant.
    I never called you intolerant. You said you werent taking sides and favored no one but infact you are.


Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •