View Poll Results: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant one?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gays

    19 27.14%
  • Straights

    51 72.86%
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 526

Thread: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

  1. #331
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't want federal gov. involved in SSM. You want that because its the only way you could ever win.
    You want government force, indeed you do. As I said, I'll never understand you big government communists who cannot handle a little freedom and liberty and thus must turn to the force of government to prevent others from exercising their rights and liberties. But I guess the world will always be full of big government leftists as yourself.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #332
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If you say interracial is changing it I disagree because its still between a man and a woman as God wants.........If you say two men then that is changing it.........I believe any man should be able to marry any woman period and always have..
    Just you disagree doesn't change the facts NP. The definition of marriage prior to Loving would not have allowed YOUR marriage. YOUR marriage was only allowed because the definition of marriage was CHANGED to allow it. Sorry. That is just the simple truth. The fact that you don't want to accept the facts does not mean that the facts do not exist.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #333
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You want government force, indeed you do. As I said, I'll never understand you big government communists who cannot handle a little freedom and liberty and thus must turn to the force of government to prevent others from exercising their rights and liberties. But I guess the world will always be full of big government leftists as yourself.
    NP is ABSOLUTELY a fan of Big Brother Government. But he is definitely not a leftist.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #334
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    NP is ABSOLUTELY a fan of Big Brother Government. But he is definitely not a leftist.
    Oh, that government loving leftist is left of me.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #335
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If you say interracial is changing it I disagree because its still between a man and a woman as God wants......... ..
    Speaking for God again? I thought that you were only the spokesperson for "Christians". ????
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #336
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    Its true there are some on the right who are intolerant but everyone on the left is intolerant of people on the right...I live in the Seattle Washington area and I can tell you none of us on the right dare to give our opinion.
    That is such an ignorant blanket statement. I have many friends and family who are libo's and we argue politics and get along fine. So no, you can't speak about a large diverse group in those terms. It's as silly as the libo's who think all conservatives are racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #337
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You want government force, indeed you do. As I said, I'll never understand you big government communists who cannot handle a little freedom and liberty and thus must turn to the force of government to prevent others from exercising their rights and liberties. But I guess the world will always be full of big government leftists as yourself.
    I want the people to vote. just like they did in Calfornia..........You don't you know you can not win if activist judges get involved.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #338
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I want the people to vote. just like they did in Calfornia..........You don't you know you can not win if activist judges get involved.
    I don't believe in pure democracy, never have, my left wing friend. Pure democracy is mob rule where the rights and liberties of the minority cannot be guaranteed. I'll never support such a system. I endorse a Republic, a system based on laws and committed to the freedoms and liberties of its people. I guess we differ there, big government lefty, I want freedom and you want mob rule. Poor leftist NP...got no love for the Republic.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #339
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I don't believe in pure democracy, never have, my left wing friend. Pure democracy is mob rule where the rights and liberties of the minority cannot be guaranteed. I'll never support such a system. I endorse a Republic, a system based on laws and committed to the freedoms and liberties of its people. I guess we differ there, big government lefty, I want freedom and you want mob rule. Poor leftist NP...got no love for the Republic.
    Well you live in the wrong country because we have a democratic government here.......You ever consider moving? I am sure Iran North Korea or Cuba would be glad to have you.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #340
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: When the issue is gay marriage who are the intolerant ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well you live in the wrong country because we have a democratic government here.......You ever consider moving? I am sure Iran North Korea or Cuba would be glad to have you.
    Ahhh, you and Muddy Creek....peas in a pod.

    No, in case you never learned history, my left wing friend, we have a Republic; not a pure democracy. Don't be a dumbass.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •