View Poll Results: Will you celebrate Earth Hour tonight?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    3 7.89%
  • Nope

    35 92.11%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 115

Thread: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

  1. #31
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,872
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    I'll turn off the Nuclear Reactor, but that's as far as I'm going!
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    What's wrong with PETA? I always wanted to be a member. Doesn't it stand for People Eating Tasty Animals?
    Nope. However, I'd let them watch me eat a nice, tasty burger. They try to throw paint on me or key my car, I'll beat their androgynous vegan asses like redheaded stepchildren.

  3. #33
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Holy ****ing dishonest spin! Why can't conservatives ever be honest?
    What the hell are you talking about?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #34
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I'm honestly NOT turning off my electricity in the name of "saving the planet". Are you?
    But you are dishonestly presenting what it is. If you cannot debate it honestly, maybe you shouldn't try.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #35
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    But you are dishonestly presenting what it is. If you cannot debate it honestly, maybe you shouldn't try.
    Is it not about saving the planet?


  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    You gonna cut down a tree for that?
    The tree has already been cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #37
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Is it not about saving the planet?
    Maybe you should find out before commenting on it. That is a handy debate tip.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #38
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Maybe you should find out before commenting on it. That is a handy debate tip.
    I already know, Redress. I've had crazy environmentalism crap shoved down my throat since grade school. It's all about "saving the Earth". Now...what do YOU say it's about?


  9. #39
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Well, it's 8:31 and I'm on here, so nope.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    10-24-13 @ 02:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    913

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Never heard of it before but I'm about to turn on every television, stereo, appliance, space heater etc. in the house to compensate for those here participating.
    Last edited by Dapper Andy; 03-23-13 at 09:40 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •