View Poll Results: Will you celebrate Earth Hour tonight?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    3 7.89%
  • Nope

    35 92.11%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115

Thread: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

  1. #91
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    If it has nothing to do with saving the planet, then why is that their tagline at the end? LOL!
    Why is the difference between what Earth Hour is, and what WWF is so hard for you to understand?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #92
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why is the difference between what Earth Hour is, and what WWF is so hard for you to understand?
    Earth Hour is an event started and tracked by WWF. WWF created that video for the purpose of advertising Earth Hour and they wanted people to "Dare the world to save the planet". YOU say "NO! It's not about saving the planet!" Why are you refusing to believe what's right in front of your face?


  3. #93
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Earth Hour is an event started and tracked by WWF. WWF created that video for the purpose of advertising Earth Hour and they wanted people to "Dare the world to save the planet". YOU say "NO! It's not about saving the planet!" Why are you refusing to believe what's right in front of your face?
    So if you make a youtube video, you are the youtube video?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #94
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So if you make a youtube video, you are the youtube video?
    LOL! What? You really hate admitting when you're wrong don't you, Redress?


  5. #95
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Holy ****ing dishonest spin! Why can't conservatives ever be honest?
    Only a psychiatrist would know this one...
    We have a shortage of good ones in our nation..
    YES, we do in fact have "global warming".
    What is up for debate is the best course of action..
    I think that its is silly to "celebrate" this "Earth Hour" thingie...
    But, then people have to be made aware..
    Libertarians, fence posts, and conservatives....a waste of time.

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    First I've heard of it. But screw that. I'll either be watching Stargate SG1 or working a jigsaw puzzle online, neither of which I can do without electricity.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  7. #97
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    First I've heard of it. But screw that. I'll either be watching Stargate SG1 or working a jigsaw puzzle online, neither of which I can do without electricity.
    Pssst...it was last night.


  8. #98
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Pssst...it was last night.
    It was? Um, did my calender get screwed up? Sun, 8-10 pm, THIS network. Two episodes. My calender down on the bottom right of the screen says it's still Sunday, is it wrong?
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  9. #99
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    It was? Um, did my calender get screwed up? Sun, 8-10 pm, THIS network. Two episodes. My calender down on the bottom right of the screen says it's still Sunday, is it wrong?
    Earth Hour was last night...


  10. #100
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,951

    Re: Will you be celebrating "Earth Hour" tonight?

    No, I also probably turn up my heat too just to tick off the eco nuts and offset what they think they are saving
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •