View Poll Results: What do you guys think of the outcome?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Constitution will live another day!

    25 83.33%
  • Congress is cowardly!

    3 10.00%
  • Dont give a rats a**

    2 6.67%
  • What assault weapons bill?

    1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

  1. #51
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I wish that this bill passed. But it didnt. But oh well.
    why do big government fans want people disarmed?

    answer, so they cannot resist big government.



  2. #52
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I believe assault weapons should be banned because i dont believe civilians have no need for them and should only be used for the armed forces members. Its simple as that.
    so you want civilian police to give up 20 round magazines? what does the second amendment protect in your view?

    need has nothing to do with it

    given someone like you might get into a position of power is enough to create our NEED for such weapons



  3. #53
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Safety of the community. Safety of the nation.
    what oozing horsecrap. the only people such bans protects are criminals and control freak lefties



  4. #54
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Tell me what is the point of a civilian owning an assault rifle? Assault weapons should be banned because they serve no purpose but killing many people in little time without having to worry about reloading. No one needs an assault weapon to protect their house.

    I am 100% in favor of gun ownership. I believe that every American citizen has the right to own a gun or guns, and to use weapons to protect themselves if that arises. Saying that however, I do not believe that a citizen should have the right to own military grade assault weapons.


    you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about the FIENSWINE BAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MACHINE GUNS (assault RIFLES)



  5. #55
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why do big government fans want people disarmed?

    answer, so they cannot resist big government.
    Yes i want to take all your guns TD
    And even if the gov decided one day to do your draconian ****ed up society so many of you NRA guys think will happen if an assault weapon bann passes, i dont think a couple assault rifles vs tanks, war planes, choppers, and drones is gonig to do much.


  6. #56
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Yes i want to take all your guns TD
    And even if the gov decided one day to do your draconian ****ed up society so many of you NRA guys think will happen if an assault weapon bann passes, i dont think a couple assault rifles vs tanks, war planes, choppers, and drones is gonig to do much.
    you think the patriots shoot at tanks rather than the people who were passing such awful laws? or those who supported such politicians? how long is a gun banner gonna last if a million guys with deer rifles want him dead?



  7. #57
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Yes i want to take all your guns TD
    And even if the gov decided one day to do your draconian ****ed up society so many of you NRA guys think will happen if an assault weapon bann passes, i dont think a couple assault rifles vs tanks, war planes, choppers, and drones is gonig to do much.

    that's what you wanted since you supported the Feintard bill. It allows that twit to label anything an assault weapon and ban any firearm for any reason. its called precedent. If the second amendment doesn't cover a semi auto rifle, it doesn't cover anything and that is what the aging princess wanted to do.



  8. #58
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you think the patriots shoot at tanks rather than the people who were passing such awful laws? or those who supported such politicians? how long is a gun banner gonna last if a million guys with deer rifles want him dead?
    Yes because im sure this day and age if people get pissed off at a politician passing laws that they are gonna go kill people who passed the laws..


  9. #59
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that's what you wanted since you supported the Feintard bill. It allows that twit to label anything an assault weapon and ban any firearm for any reason. its called precedent. If the second amendment doesn't cover a semi auto rifle, it doesn't cover anything and that is what the aging princess wanted to do.

    none of what you said is true. But keep it up.


  10. #60
    Professor
    Dirt Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    02-19-16 @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,747

    Re: "Assault Weapons" Ban shot down in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Tell me what is the point of a civilian owning an assault rifle? Assault weapons should be banned because they serve no purpose but killing many people in little time without having to worry about reloading. No one needs an assault weapon to protect their house.

    I am 100% in favor of gun ownership. I believe that every American citizen has the right to own a gun or guns, and to use weapons to protect themselves if that arises. Saying that however, I do not believe that a citizen should have the right to own military grade assault weapons.


    I'm not going to change your opinion so I won't try, but I will make this statement. I know a lot of folks with guns that were on that list and not a single one have ever killed a single person. You say those gun's are only purposed to kill lots of people, but I have never seen any of the ones I know do that.

    I have always been of the mindset that if you are not comfortable around firearms then I suggest you not have one. I would rather folks just say that then to say no one should own them. I have more respect for someone who says they don't need one than those who try to take them all.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •