View Poll Results: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    87 70.16%
  • No

    37 29.84%
Page 91 of 152 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1513

Thread: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

  1. #901
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post

    Don't be lazy, they aren't back more than 10 pages.
    In a thread with 90 pages? I am supposed to go back and find some link you may have posted?

    Lol - you know where it is ---you re-post it or tell me where it is.

    You post over 30 times a day - it ain't like you are too busy.


    Have a nice day.

  2. #902
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't think that acknowledging facts is being paranoid. I think you just have nothing else of relevance to add to the discussion.

    You are not acknowledging these facts: The head of the inspection team did not find your interpretation of the facts to be a credible reason to go to war, and neither did the body that payed for and conducted the inspections.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #903
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You are not acknowledging these facts: The head of the inspection team did not find your interpretation of the facts to be a credible reason to go to war, and neither did the body that payed for and conducted the inspections.
    Yup.


    I don't know if this was posted before in this thread...

    'Hans Blix: Iraq War was a terrible mistake and violation of U.N. charter'

    'The war aimed to eliminate weapons of mass destruction, but there weren't any.

    The war aimed to eliminate al Qaeda in Iraq, but the terrorist group didn't exist in the country until after the invasion.

    The war aimed to make Iraq a model democracy based on law, but it replaced tyranny with anarchy and led America to practices that violated the laws of war.'


    Why invading Iraq was a terrible mistake - CNN.com

  4. #904
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    In a thread with 90 pages? I am supposed to go back and find some link you may have posted?

    Lol - you know where it is ---you re-post it or tell me where it is.

    You post over 30 times a day - it ain't like you are too busy.


    Have a nice day.
    Reading comprehension. I said it is not back further than 10 pages from this current page.

  5. #905
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You are not acknowledging these facts: The head of the inspection team did not find your interpretation of the facts to be a credible reason to go to war, and neither did the body that payed for and conducted the inspections.
    I agree with that. However, they were suspicious if not convinced that Saddam had WMD, and that was HIS own doing.

  6. #906
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Reading comprehension. I said it is not back further than 10 pages from this current page.
    Yeah -you say it is 10 pages. It could be 20 or 30 or 50 for all I know.

    I am not wasting one second on this.

    If I still had respect for you - I would. I do not so I will not.


    If you know where it is - then post it.

    Otherwise, forget it.


    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by DA60; 03-29-13 at 06:25 PM.

  7. #907
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I am not wasting one second on this.

    If I still had respect for you - I would. I do not so I will not.


    If you know where it is - then post it.

    Otherwise, forget it.


    Have a nice day.
    Okay, whatever.

  8. #908
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Well, gotta log off from this computer because I'm done with work for the day and it's Friday! Woo-hoo!!!

  9. #909
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Yup.


    I don't know if this was posted before in this thread...

    'Hans Blix: Iraq War was a terrible mistake and violation of U.N. charter'

    'The war aimed to eliminate weapons of mass destruction, but there weren't any.

    The war aimed to eliminate al Qaeda in Iraq, but the terrorist group didn't exist in the country until after the invasion.

    The war aimed to make Iraq a model democracy based on law, but it replaced tyranny with anarchy and led America to practices that violated the laws of war.'


    Why invading Iraq was a terrible mistake - CNN.com



    Exactly, and I've already posted where Blix warned both the US & and the UK that their inspection findings didn't indicate war on Iraq was necessary.

    The inspection team and the UN were ignored by those with an agenda.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #910
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I agree with that. However, they were suspicious if not convinced that Saddam had WMD, and that was HIS own doing.
    Lots of things are suspicious in the world, however the inspection team did not verify a threat. And they were right! There was no threat!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •