View Poll Results: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    87 70.16%
  • No

    37 29.84%
Page 111 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1513

Thread: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

  1. #1101
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Well that's par for the course, it seems as though you never back up anything you say. If you are what you say you are, then in my opinion you are an idiot for revealing it, because what posters see is a person (you) who is unquestionable, one never knows whether you are stating fact or an opinion
    I have attempted to steer the discussion away from pitfalls of which I'm aware. I am limited in what I may say. That's the best I can do. I'm willing to face the predictable frustration in order to provide the service.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  2. #1102
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Well that's par for the course, it seems as though you never back up anything you say. If you are what you say you are, then in my opinion you are an idiot for revealing it, because what posters see is a person (you) who is unquestionable, one never knows whether you are stating fact or an opinion
    And FYI, I'm "revealing" nothing. My cover was rolled back and my resume cleared for public use when I retired.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #1103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    I have attempted to steer the discussion away from pitfalls of which I'm aware. I am limited in what I may say. That's the best I can do. I'm willing to face the predictable frustration in order to provide the service.
    You offer the debate nothing but obfuscation. Which is apparently your goal since a person who was truly in the position you pretend to be, wouldn't even bother to talk; with nothing to talk about other than to say, they can't talk.

  4. #1104
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    You offer the debate nothing but obfuscation. Which is apparently your goal since a person who was truly in the position you pretend to be, wouldn't even bother to talk; with nothing to talk about other than to say, they can't talk.
    You are obviously free to conclude as you will. I don't post anything that isn't true, but there are true things that I may not post. Were you not so certain (and closed-minded) you might have followed the hints. Your negativity is not a complete surprise, but I thought I would give it a try. Results are mixed at best.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  5. #1105
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    And FYI, I'm "revealing" nothing. My cover was rolled back and my resume cleared for public use when I retired.
    When I said "reveal" I meant to other DP members.

    I'm curious, do you know the circumstance that caused Patrick Fitzgerald to get involved in the Valerie Plame case?


  6. #1106
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    When I said "reveal" I meant to other DP members.

    I'm curious, do you know the circumstance that caused Patrick Fitzgerald to get involved in the Valerie Plame case?
    In a non-lawyer way, yes.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #1107
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    In a non-lawyer way, yes.
    I am waiting...


  8. #1108
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I am waiting...
    For what?
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  9. #1109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    You are obviously free to conclude as you will. I don't post anything that isn't true, but there are true things that I may not post. Were you not so certain (and closed-minded) you might have followed the hints. Your negativity is not a complete surprise, but I thought I would give it a try. Results are mixed at best.
    I suppose it's possible you may fool some, but you're a fraud like the fraudulant documents you revealed you know nothing about. No one goes to a chat room just to say, they can't chat. It defies all logic and common sense. It would be like buying a book and then claiming you're not allowed to read it.

  10. #1110
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Is the world a better place without Saddam Hussein?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    For what?
    I waiting for your explanation as to why a special prosecutor was put on the Valerie Plame case. The is a specific reason, and I want you tell what that was.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •