View Poll Results: Was invading Iraq and going to war in Iraq, was it the right choice?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 20.56%
  • No

    85 79.44%
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 307

Thread: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

  1. #191
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    The health and welfare of billions of people depends on the free flow of oil.

    Glad to finally get you to admit that you support killing people for control of their property. Took you long enough.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #192
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    How many times are you gonna tell me that you absolutely reject my perspective and reasoning, and expect a reply? Just write me off as an idiot and go on about your work. Closed minded is closed minded, I'm a debater not a witchdoctor! I cannot de-program you.

    What you can't do is prove that Iraqi threat rather than getting big oil back in Iraq was the reason of our invasion.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #193
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    What you can't do is prove that Iraqi threat rather than getting big oil back in Iraq was the reason of our invasion.
    I understand. I cannot dispel your preconceived notions. You absolutely refuse to recognize the existence of my perspective, reasoning or philosophy. I get it, dude. Are you proud?

  4. #194
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Glad to finally get you to admit that you support killing people for control of their property. Took you long enough.


    Is that what I did? What ever floats your boat.

  5. #195
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I understand. I cannot dispel your preconceived notions. You absolutely refuse to recognize the existence of my perspective, reasoning or philosophy. I get it, dude. Are you proud?

    Just the facts ma'am!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  6. #196
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Just the facts ma'am!
    Fact is: I'm not gonna abandon the beliefs I've garnered over 20+ years of adult life investigating, experiencing and studying the things I am interested in, and all the knowledge and even understanding I've obtained, just because a random internet person is presentng an extremely closed-minded absolutist fundamentalist position. There's nothing for us to debate.

    There are two options when encountering orcish arguments: put it down or step aside. I'll step aside.

    Good day.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 03-21-13 at 02:56 PM.

  7. #197
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Fact is: I'm not gonna abandon the beliefs I've garnered over 20+ years of adult life investigating, experiencing and studying the things I am interested in, and all the knowledge and even understanding I've obtained, just because a random internet person is presentng an extremely closed-minded absolutist fundamentalist position. There's nothing for us to debate.

    There are two options when encountering orcish arguments: put it down or step aside. I'll step aside.

    Good day.

    You may as well since you can't demonstrate any Iraq threat to the US. Good day!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #198
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Don't care, I'm not a nationalist.

  9. #199
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Don't care, I'm not a nationalist.
    I'm not either, but I do believe in self defense. You don't believe in self defense?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #200
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Was Invading Iraq the Right Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I'm not either, but I do believe in self defense. You don't believe in self defense?
    And the defense of 'others'.

    Honestly, though, don't you think that's a stupid question, especially unqualified?
    Last edited by ecofarm; 03-21-13 at 03:18 PM.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •