View Poll Results: Was Palin drunk?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    7 41.18%
  • no

    8 47.06%
  • it was pop

    3 17.65%
  • it was bourbon.

    3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Sarah Palin at c-pac

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Just as Sarah Palin was about to give her circus pac speech she was caught on camera gulping down a big drink.

    She had a **** eating grin on her face and explained that it was only pop.

    I belive she was drunk.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,536

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Just as Sarah Palin was about to give her circus pac speech she was caught on camera gulping down a big drink.

    She had a **** eating grin on her face and explained that it was only pop.

    I belive she was drunk.
    No, it was soda pop. But with her new exercise book she is suppose to be writing and her new skinny figure I really find it hard to believe she is drinking Super Big Gulps.
    So now she is an advocate for drinking Super Big Gulps or actually 12 tablespoons of white sugar.
    She sell her soul for a buck.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    No, it was soda pop. But with her new exercise book she is suppose to be writing and her new skinny figure I really find it hard to believe she is drinking Super Big Gulps.
    So now she is an advocate for drinking Super Big Gulps or actually 12 tablespoons of white sugar.
    She sell her soul for a buck.
    I don't know. She seemed to be acting really giddy to me.

  4. #4
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,587
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Just as Sarah Palin was about to give her circus pac speech she was caught on camera gulping down a big drink.

    She had a **** eating grin on her face and explained that it was only pop.

    I belive she was drunk.
    Sarah Palin at c-pac-facepalm25-jpg

    Is there any evidence whatsoever that she drank alcohol instead of soda? Other than your desire to believe that is?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Sarah Palin at c-pac-facepalm25-jpg

    Is there any evidence whatsoever that she drank alcohol instead of soda? Other than your desire to believe that is?
    Evidence? That's a misnomer around here.

    However I am entitled to an opinion, I hope. If not, amen.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,536

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I don't know. She seemed to be acting really giddy to me.
    12 full tablespoons of sugar makes anyone giddy.

    I think instead of banning the Super Big Gulps they should just as cigarettes have truth in advertisement and show a bowl of 12 tablespoons of sugar so that the patron knows exactly what is in it.
    When one visually sees that much sugar you would think one would decline. But their choice I guess to look like a swollen olive.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,252

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    okay ,l love hillary .she seems better
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    okay ,l love hillary .she seems better
    At least hillary has a brain and does not have to rely on raw sex to make her popular.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,252

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    At least hillary has a brain and does not have to rely on raw sex to make her popular.
    in fact brain is teh most important sexual organ
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  10. #10
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Sarah Palin at c-pac

    I think Hillary has a huge drinking problem.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •