1. Any teacher who wants to pack heat in her classroom may simply do so without any restrictions.
2. A teacher must pass a simple gun safety course created by the school, then she's allowed to take a gun to her class.
3. A teacher must get her state's concealed carry permit; then she's allowed a gun in her classroom. If her state has no such permit, the school creates a school carry permit and a test she must pass.
4. A teacher must go through rigorous training program on gun safety, gunfights, criminology, etc. similar to what a police cadet would have to pass. At that point she's allowed a gun in her classroom and her pay is doubled as a result of her extra skill and responsibility.
5. I do not support any policy that allows a teacher to have a gun in her classroom.
(Note: I'm using the feminine pronouns here, but the teacher could also be male.)