View Poll Results: Whose fault is sequestration?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Republicans

    64 59.26%
  • Democrats and Obama

    44 40.74%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 123

Thread: Whose fault is sequestration?

  1. #91
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Someone is always to the left of someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You can't choose both! It's all about the blame, my left-wing friend.
    Hail to the King baby!

  2. #92
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Someone is always to the left of someone.
    Except for Karl Marx, but he's dead.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #93
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    It was voted on and passed by Congress.
    That's impossible. We all know Republicans are blameless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    None of the above--it's the voters that put them where they are.

    If you ask a child to drive a car - it's hardly the little guy's/gal's fault if it crashes.

    It's yours for putting then behind the wheel.


    The fact that 90+% of these politicians - on both sides, from the top down - are so STAGGERINGLY incompetent/corrupt, just shows how staggeringly useless the average American voter is at choosing competent candidates.

    But because most of these useless voters are too ignorant to realize the problem is them - they keep blaming the very people they voted for; instead of looking at who truly is to blame...the person in the mirror.

  5. #95
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    That's impossible. We all know Republicans are blameless.
    And we all know that the idea originated with the WH and was then accepted and passed by the Congress. Obama stated he would veto any attempt to stop the sequestration. The demagoguing started with Obama changed his story in order to score political points.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #96
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,482

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    And we all know that the idea originated with the WH and was then accepted and passed by the Congress. Obama stated he would veto any attempt to stop the sequestration. The demagoguing started with Obama changed his story in order to score political points.
    Just out of curiosity...you said above..."Obama stated he would veto any attempt to stop the sequestration." That's it, the end...there was no IF CONGRESS didn't yadda, yadda, yadda? Seems like there was something that followed what Obama said in the context of the sentence that you posted. I just can't remember what it was.

  7. #97
    Guru
    Smeagol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    02-19-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,147

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    I don't know who is most at fault to be honest but I personally will consider the political side to be the guilty party if I see them as being the ones using this an an opportunity to demonize instead to working to correct it.
    Having opinions all over the map is a good sign of a person capable of autonomous thinking. Felix -2011

  8. #98
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,732

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Can I get a vote for Congress?
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    None of the above--it's the voters that put them where they are.

    If you ask a child to drive a car - it's hardly the little guy's/gal's fault if it crashes.

    It's yours for putting then behind the wheel.


    The fact that 90+% of these politicians - on both sides, from the top down - are so STAGGERINGLY incompetent/corrupt, just shows how staggeringly useless the average American voter is at choosing competent candidates.

    But because most of these useless voters are too ignorant to realize the problem is them - they keep blaming the very people they voted for; instead of looking at who truly is to blame...the person in the mirror.
    Yeah we voted for them who are a two party monopoly.

    Who are we supposed to vote for? The Easter Bunny?

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Whose fault is sequestration?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    And we all know that the idea originated with the WH and was then accepted and passed by the Congress. Obama stated he would veto any attempt to stop the sequestration. The demagoguing started with Obama changed his story in order to score political points.
    He should be impeached for that.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •