View Poll Results: Does "white privilege exist"?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and it is a problem we should fight to fix.

    34 35.42%
  • Yes, but it is not an issue. Whites should have first privilege in nations they built.

    4 4.17%
  • No, white privilege does not exist

    58 60.42%
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 467

Thread: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?[W: 356]

  1. #331
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no im just not stupid and illogical enough to let the actions of others make me judge you, thats moronic and the people that do that are also moronic and not worth my concern, which part dont you get. LOL

    do you honestly care about morons enough that criminals make you made instead of the morons?



    now if you would, please answer the question, How does anybody else make YOU look like a thug, drug dealer or thief if you are not?
    Post a realistic question vice insults and I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #332
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    So you're insinuating that some scholarships are open only to white males. That's it. I'm not going to be trolled anymore. Everyone else can have fun with you; I'm not getting sucked into this.
    where did i say that? LMAO

    why do you lie and make stuff up

    again if the facts bother you its best not to talk to me i agree
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I think white women privilege exists; not so much white men privilege.
    "Where are the white women ! "

  4. #334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    where did i say that? LMAO

    why do you lie and make stuff up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper
    Scholarships apply to white privilege?
    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1 & 2.)yes they have and they do, FACT
    Like I said - I'm done biting at the troll bait. Have fun in here.

  5. #335
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Post a realistic question vice insults and I will.
    what insults? i never insulted you in that posts at all

    i called the people that would judge YOU based on others actions morons not you???? LOL

    and i did post a very realistic question UNLESS you think your statement is unrealistic. Its a question based off of your own words.

    You said you hate black people that do things to make you look like a a thug, drug dealer or thief.

    Im asking you HOW do they do that.

    can you answer or not?
    How does anybody else make YOU look like a thug, drug dealer or thief if you are not?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Has anyone besides me have noticed that those who are on the fringe of the left live in a black and white world. It's always about race and racism.

  7. #337
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Well, that's just false. I asked you, sarcastically, if you were "exacerbated" to which you responded "And no, I am not exacerbated...I find you atypical of most people I find in 'race'-based threads. "

    If I am atypical (meaning not typical) of what you normally find, and you are not "exacerbated" by me, then the typical reaction one would assume that you would have is "exacerbation".

    So you most certainly did say something which implied that my question was valid. Or are we really just seeing the extreme limitations of your vocabulary?



    I'm seriously wondering if you actually know what the words you use mean.



    And as I have said, righteously ignoring reality has no affect on it.
    And you have a nice day too.

    Btw - I meant you are 'typical', not 'atypical'. Sorry.
    Last edited by DA60; 02-21-13 at 10:00 PM.

  8. #338
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Like I said - I'm done biting at the troll bait. Have fun in here.
    you asked if im instituting if scholarships are open only to white males

    this never happened you lied
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #339
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    From the "crazy idea" that privilege insinuates innate advantage with regard to certain characteristics.

    Not everyone can be advantaged, because it means that someone has to be disadvantaged. Everything has an opposite.
    Well that's just really poorly thought out, gipper. you're smarter than that.

    Here's proof that your assumptions are wrong:

    Does a 7 foot tall person have an innate advantage over a person who is 5 foot tall when it comes to basketball? Of course. It would be mindnumbingly retarded to try to claim otherwise.

    Does the fact that a 5 foot tall person has an innate advantage over a 7 foot tall person when it comes to finding a car with a backseat that they can sit in comfortably do a single ****ing thing to eliminate the existance of the advantage that the 7 footer has in basketball? No?!?!? How is that if, as you say, "Not everyone can be advantaged, because it means that someone has to be disadvantaged"?

    Oh, I know! It's because you didn't spend even a single moment thinking before you uttered that line of bull****. Which is unfortunate because you are far too smart of a guy to be saying stuff that is so incredibly dumb. Perhaps you need to spend more time thinking about the topic than you spend pretending to make points about it, because I know you are intelligent enough to figure out this common sense **** on your own. If I was you, I'd be really pissed at myself for needing the obvious pointed out to me.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #340
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    And you have a nice day too.
    It's already night here.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •