View Poll Results: Does "white privilege exist"?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and it is a problem we should fight to fix.

    34 35.42%
  • Yes, but it is not an issue. Whites should have first privilege in nations they built.

    4 4.17%
  • No, white privilege does not exist

    58 60.42%
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 467

Thread: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?[W: 356]

  1. #321
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    From the "crazy idea" that privilege insinuates innate advantage with regard to certain characteristics.

    Not everyone can be advantaged, because it means that someone has to be disadvantaged. Everything has an opposite.
    not "everyone" is advantaged though so his question still stands
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #322
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    How does anybody else make YOU look like a thug, drug dealer or thief if you are not?

    Smart, objective, rational, honest people dont think like that.

    no OTHER PERSON would ever make YOU look like anything. That would make me plain stupid and retarded to think like that. If i even tried to think that way logic would kick me right in the balls to wake me up.

    its clealry broken logic because its irrational
    You've lived a very sheltered life, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    not "everyone" is advantaged though so his question still stands
    Sure they are. I've given MULTIPLE instances where it is NOT good to be a white male. Scholarships, employment, culture.

    I'd like to know all the instances in which being a white male is a bonus. I gave you one - running for political office.

    Care to name a few more?

  4. #324
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    if you say so, fact still remains you changes nothing and my statement stands

    now you are just making stuff up, i dont understand it because it MEANINGLESS, disagree, prove its meaning, you made the statement simply back it up LMAO

    the most telling part is you NEVER back up your claims, hardly/barley answer questions and when asked to support your posts, you dodge it

    not looking for you admiration or desire since you cant be hones, support your claims, participate in logic/civil debate and you ignore facts

    dont like the results the solution is easy, be honest and or able to support your false statements with logic, reality or facts

    good luck!
    I'm not going to continue to regurgitate anything to anybody because they act too dense to comprehend or have an aversion to the truth.

    I said for the 4th time now, which YOU have not addressed even once, THAT "white privilege" exists mostly in a form that cannot be easily extricated because of the evasive nature of it. It's most abundant source is from wealthy, elitist snobs who operate behind a mask. That's the whole thing in a nut shell. It's as much a mindset than a tangible reality. A fire that you can run around stomping out only to keep popping up again in successive generations. Bigotry, tribalism and snobbery are as old as hooking and are part of human nature.

    Why don't you address my statements directly, instead babbling about "facts" and "claims" and "meaningless" words?

    At least I've made some substantive comments and instead of waving my hands around claiming "I'm the greatest"!
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  5. #325
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You've lived a very sheltered life, sir.
    no im just not stupid and illogical enough to let the actions of others make me judge you, thats moronic and the people that do that are also moronic and not worth my concern, which part dont you get. LOL

    do you honestly care about morons enough that criminals make you made instead of the morons?



    now if you would, please answer the question, How does anybody else make YOU look like a thug, drug dealer or thief if you are not?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #326
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Sure they are. I've given MULTIPLE instances where it is NOT good to be a white male. Scholarships, employment, culture.

    I'd like to know all the instances in which being a white male is a bonus. I gave you one - running for political office.

    Care to name a few more?
    you do understand everyone means everyone, not instances that managed to fit every category

    you jump around a lot dont you

    the examples you gave me also apply to white privilege and its meaningless to what we are discussing.

    SO again please show me how everyone is privileged, therefor nobody is lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you do understand everyone means everyone, not instances that managed to fit every category

    you jump around a lot dont you

    the examples you gave me also apply to white privilege and its meaningless to what we are discussing.

    SO again please show me how everyone is privileged, therefor nobody is lol
    Scholarships apply to white privilege? Are you f'n high?

    Do you get bonus points on certain tests for being white? Do you get hired for being white at certain places as a "token" to even the status quo?

    You're just trolling now.

  8. #328
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    1.)I'm not going to continue to regurgitate anything to anybody because they act too dense to comprehend or have an aversion to the truth.

    2.)I said for the 4th time now, which YOU have not addressed even once, THAT "white privilege" exists mostly in a form that cannot be easily extricated because of the evasive nature of it. It's most abundant source is from wealthy, elitist snobs who operate behind a mask. That's the whole thing in a nut shell. It's as much a mindset than a tangible reality. A fire that you can run around stomping out only to keep popping up again in successive generations. Bigotry, tribalism and snobbery are as old as hooking and are part of human nature.

    3.)Why don't you address my statements directly, instead babbling about "facts" and "claims" and "meaningless" words?

    4.)At least I've made some substantive comments and instead of waving my hands around claiming "I'm the greatest"!
    1.) translation: you STILL cant use any logic or facts that supports your claim and makes it meanful to my statment
    2.) nothing to address because again its meaningless to my statement it doesn't change anything, and its your opinion
    3.) i have you dont like my answers

    if you disagree restate them and ill go over them again

    4.) you have? substantive comments to what? nothing that actually matters to my statement

    and again this has NOTHING to do with me thats all made up in your head, the same thing has been going on for pages with you

    i made a factual statement, you qouted it and made statements that are meaningless to what i said and hold no barring on it and most of it is based on opinion.

    no im the greatest at all just have no clue what you are trying to do beside make me laugh
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #329
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    1.)Scholarships apply to white privilege? Are you f'n high?

    2.)Do you get bonus points on certain tests for being white?

    3.)Do you get hired for being white at certain places as a "token" to even the status quo?

    4.)You're just trolling now.

    1 & 2.)yes they have and they do, FACT
    and yes SOME schools also give an edge to minorities or women or disabled or military etc doesnt change anything

    3.) yes some places only hire whites or try thier best, NO place is allowed to do this though just like no place is allowed to do what you said to even status quo, qoutas are illegal and still doesnt change the fact many places discriminate against non whites, just like im sure there are places that have discriminated against whites.

    4.) you was i was then your biased and dishonest views would make more sense
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1 & 2.)yes they have and they do, FACT
    and yes SOME schools also give an edge to minorities or women or disabled or military etc doesnt change anything

    3.) yes some places only hire whites or try thier best, NO place is allowed to do this though just like no place is allowed to do what you said to even status quo, qoutas are illegal and still doesnt change the fact many places discriminate against non whites, just like im sure there are places that have discriminated against whites.

    4.) you was i was then your biased and dishonest views would make more sense
    So you're insinuating that some scholarships are open only to white males. That's it. I'm not going to be trolled anymore. Everyone else can have fun with you; I'm not getting sucked into this.

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •