View Poll Results: Does "white privilege exist"?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and it is a problem we should fight to fix.

    34 35.42%
  • Yes, but it is not an issue. Whites should have first privilege in nations they built.

    4 4.17%
  • No, white privilege does not exist

    58 60.42%
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 467

Thread: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?[W: 356]

  1. #281
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    06-12-18 @ 09:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    18,113
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) no you factually havent not, im not mocking you im stating a fact if you disagree FACTUALLY prove where you did, link it do it again
    2.) schooling me? how

    i sated a fact, you made a statement that was meaningless and my fact still stands.
    i asked you to back up your claim and you have been dodging ever since LMAO

    yep you really showed me

    let me know when you can do anything to change the factual statement i made

    My statement was meaningless? You don't think there's white privilege that's hidden of a sorts and immutable?

    I keep resplaining this too you but apparently it's going *swoosh* right over the top of your head?

    It was the LMAO heart of my statement. Would you like me to tell it too you in another way besides the last 3?

    Dodge and deflect, run and hide but I see you.....lol
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 04:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Today one of the best predictors of success is the quality of education one receives. Suburban, middle class, mostly white schools, are nearly always better funded, have fewer problematic kids to deal with, and have higher standards and expectation for the students. Also, there is still cultural bias in "aptitude" tests. The students are more likely to be accepted to college as a result.

    One way we can and should level the playing field, is to fund schools based on need, rather than vary the funding depending on the prosperity of the community as is currently done.

  3. #283
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    When people use phrases like "white privilege", they make it sound universal - like you were born with a leg-up in the race by simply being white. You don't. In fact, in many areas, you are disadvantaged, and I named several.

    About the only "privilege" is that you are around more people with a similar hue - which really isn't an advantage because many of them are apologists for having that hue. Where some people don't see race as a defining factor, you have others who are determined to gut-punch other whites in order to display "tolerance". Mentalities like that are what got an inexperienced, underqualified junior Senator to a presidency.
    Thank you for answering though I am sure I will scroll down after your post and see more of the same nonsense from that person.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  4. #284
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,213

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    1.)My statement was meaningless? You don't think there's white privilege that's hidden of a sorts and immutable?

    2.)I keep resplaining this too you but apparently it's going *swoosh* right over the top of your head?

    It was the LMAO heart of my statement. Would you like me to tell it too you in another way besides the last 3?

    Dodge and deflect, run and hide but I see you.....lol
    1.) yes meaningless to my statement, why?

    because it doesnt change the fact that white privileged exists LMAO

    2.) oh i get it, its still meaningless and doesnt matter to my factual statments

    3.) pick 50 more ways, my factual statment is still not impacted or changed

    4.) you keep saying this but its a lie and false

    of course as always if you disagree PLEASE point out and factually prove what i am dodging LMAO
    youll have NOTHING

    i cant wait to read this
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  5. #285
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,213

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Thank you for answering though I am sure I will scroll down after your post and see more of the same nonsense from that person.
    still crying that you cant prove your false point huh? its k, maybe youll be able to factually back up your claims another time
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  6. #286
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Yes, it's always everyone else's fault that you do not have the ability to intelligently support your positions.



    You really do not have any ability to comprehend what I wrote, do you? Is English your primary language?
    You and objective, two peas in a pod. From here on out I'll expect nothing else.

    And as an addition to my previous post, yep, I was right, pages more of nonsense...
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  7. #287
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    still crying that you cant prove your false point huh? its k, maybe youll be able to factually back up your claims another time
    The reality is it doesn't exist, no facts support it.. that's facts, not moronic opinion, there's a difference even though you don't see it. Those who propagate such divisive BS are not worth the effort of actual discussion, much like truthers and birthers and so many more.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  8. #288
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,213

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    The reality is it doesn't exist, no facts support it.. that's facts, not moronic opinion, there's a difference even though you don't see it. Those who propagate such divisive BS are not worth the effort of actual discussion, much like truthers and birthers and so many more.
    LMAO thats the funniest thing ive read in a while how dishonesty can one be.
    you say this yet facts do support it and all you have is "nu-huh"

    let me know when you have something that supports your nonsensical false opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  9. #289
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,213

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    You and objective, two peas in a pod. From here on out I'll expect nothing else.

    And as an addition to my previous post, yep, I was right, pages more of nonsense...
    two peas?
    look around you and read the thread, many people understand the fact it exist, the only debate is how much, to what extent, where, when and why.
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 04:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Does "white privilege" exist? If so, should it be corrected?

    People tend to forget an important type of affirmative action-the preference many prestigious colleges give to the children of alumni, which usually favors whites. If the alumni donated money to the school there is even more preference.

    It should be noted that although poor people and minorities have an advantage with scholarships, the scholarships usually does not include money for living expenses, so children of parents who can afford to subsidize the student's expenses have an advantage.

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •