View Poll Results: Should marijuana be legalized at the federal level?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, for recreational use

    50 56.18%
  • Only for medicinal purposes

    1 1.12%
  • No, but we should decriminalize it

    0 0%
  • No, it should remain banned

    5 5.62%
  • Leave it up to the states to decide

    19 21.35%
  • Legalize/decriminalize all drugs

    14 15.73%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 116

Thread: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

  1. #91
    Student Vapor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    150

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    It's hilarious on more levels than just that, though.

    First level: Left-wing socialists do abhor a free market. The claim I was making would never be viewed as offensive by a socialist, as they would readily agree with it.
    Second level: I was using the rhetorical device of irony to make my point in this thread.
    Third Level: It was irony because it was directed at someone who calls Obama a socialist for stupid reasons (and it certainly wasn't X factor I was referring to, it was "my left-wing friend").
    Fourth level: As you noted, by pretending that I was doing what he claims to oppose, danbury ended up doing exactly that which he claims to oppose.

    And thus the self-pwnge was complete.
    This topic is about cannabis and the legal status thereof. If y'all want to continue your pissing match, do it in PM or another thread and stop derailing this one. Please and thank you.

  2. #92
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    This topic is about cannabis and the legal status thereof. If y'all want to continue your pissing match, do it in PM or another thread and stop derailing this one. Please and thank you.
    You think I care about your irritation enough to change my behavior. That's cute.

    If y'all want to continue pretending to be a mod, do it in a PM or another thread. Please and thank you.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #93
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    Actually, it has been the Democrats position that deregulation("lack of regulation") was responsible for the housing bubble. But why split hairs over such minor discrepancies?
    It helps to follow the conversation so you get the context.

  4. #94
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    They =/= liberals.

    Stop arguing against your hallucinations.
    Meh. I agree you shouldn't take responsibility for your posts. The whole Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac/Glass-Steagall thing presents a problem for someone who says it's liberals who abhor a free market.

  5. #95
    Student Vapor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    150

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You think I care about your irritation enough to change my behavior. That's cute.

    If y'all want to continue pretending to be a mod, do it in a PM or another thread. Please and thank you.
    You need to brush up on your troll-fu, grasshopper.

    A major problem with cannabis prohibition is that the non-psychoactive hemp is guilty by association, despite its many industrial uses. Food, oil, building materials ("hempcrete"), paper, clothing, biodegradable plastics, and cordage, plus some tentative research into purifying the soil and controlling parasitic plants. Hell, it can even be used to make cheap biofuel, if made en masse. Once upon a time, it was the #1 cash crop of the state of Kentucky, and in WW2, the US encouraged farmers to grow it to help meet wartime demands.

    Hemp For Victory - YouTube

    Of course, they then proceeded to deny the existence of this video for 40-50 years afterwards. It's amazing how resistant government can be to facts, even those it established itself.

  6. #96
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Actually, you should read the entire post including the thing he's clearly responding to and is the clear reference point for "They". Note the quote he included in his post:



    They = "Left wing socialists"

    Which is what makes this so hillarious. You'v spent the past few posts bitching about some Republicans calling Obama a Socialist...while you yourself took a comment aimed at "left Wing Socialists" and construed it to mean "liberals", thereby yourself declaring that "liberals" are "left wing socialists".

    Spare me. Everyone knows the right believes ANYONE not in lock step with their thinking is a left wing socialist.

    I thought you conservatives were all about personal responsibility. Are you now saying that liberals/Democrats, etc., DO support a free market??

    Lol. Okey dokey, Pokey.

  7. #97
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    Meh. I agree you shouldn't take responsibility for your posts. The whole Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac/Glass-Steagall thing presents a problem for someone who says it's liberals who abhor a free market.
    Sancho says, "Another windmill down, oh fearless one. Now perhaps you can pummel the haystacks!"
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #98
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    You need to brush up on your troll-fu, grasshopper.

    A major problem with cannabis prohibition is that the non-psychoactive hemp is guilty by association, despite its many industrial uses. Food, oil, building materials ("hempcrete"), paper, clothing, biodegradable plastics, and cordage, plus some tentative research into purifying the soil and controlling parasitic plants. Hell, it can even be used to make cheap biofuel, if made en masse. Once upon a time, it was the #1 cash crop of the state of Kentucky, and in WW2, the US encouraged farmers to grow it to help meet wartime demands.

    Hemp For Victory - YouTube

    Of course, they then proceeded to deny the existence of this video for 40-50 years afterwards. It's amazing how resistant government can be to facts, even those it established itself.
    Jeopardy time!

    "tl/dr"

    "What is "That which most people labeled as "progressive" or "centrist" seem to be saying to themselves shortly after they read my lean but before they read any of my posts, alex."
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #99
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Sancho says, "Another windmill down, oh fearless one. Now perhaps you can pummel the haystacks!"
    whatever.

    This site has the best software for debating and dialoguing, the but people and moderators and moderation "rules" are ridiculous. Rent-a-cops busting people for going 1 mile over the speed limit. I don't have the patience for such absurdity and suffocation over benign speech.

    Talk about a nanny state! Yuck.

    I'm outta here.

  10. #100
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Do you support federal marijuana legalization?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    whatever.

    This site has the best software for debating and dialoguing, the but people and moderators and moderation "rules" are ridiculous. Rent-a-cops busting people for going 1 mile over the speed limit. I don't have the patience for such absurdity and suffocation over benign speech.

    Talk about a nanny state! Yuck.

    I'm outta here.
    Sancho says, "Oh no! The Windmills... they have rallied and they appear to have forced you into a retreat!"
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •