View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this administration IS the most transparent in American history

    3 5.36%
  • No, this administration is NOT the most transparent in American history

    53 94.64%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108

Thread: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?[W: 104]

  1. #91
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,397

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    I seem to recall others promising transparency also, and none of them delivered.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #92
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I don't care who you know.
    great reply.

    meanwhile, back in reality, you are wrong

    https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/0...still-shackles

  3. #93
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    I seem to recall others promising transparency also, and none of them delivered.
    no argument there. Obama sucks like the rest suck. quite a bit different then the idiotic claim that he is the most transparent in history.

  4. #94
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    I see some people didn't come back to answer the poll question.


  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I see some people didn't come back to answer the poll question.
    That's because there's only one answer.

    Two words: Birth certificate.

    Most transparent? To say yes is to either be ideologically blind, clinically stupid, or trolling.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    President Obama said recently his administration is the most transparent administration in [American] history. Do you agree or disagree?
    I believe the Obama administrattion is the most secret in American history.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    great reply.

    meanwhile, back in reality, you are wrong

    https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/0...still-shackles
    Right wing partisan website. Big deal.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    That's because there's only one answer.

    Two words: Birth certificate.

    Most transparent? To say yes is to either be ideologically blind, clinically stupid, or trolling.
    So, anyone who disagree with you is a troll and stupid?

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    So, anyone who disagree with you is a troll and stupid?
    Anyone who disagrees HERE sure is. You can't argue transparency when the man won't produce a damn birth certificate.

    As I said...he makes Nixon look like saran wrap.

  10. #100
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    115

    Re: Is the Obama administration the "most transparent administration in history"?

    Benghazi was the icing on the cake. You knew it was a terrorist attack, yet lie for weeks. before that it was back door ObamaCare, i-wont-release-my-birth-certificate (REALLY?!?!?! Its not like its the us nuclear launch codes) and numerous other things that are blanked from my mind because I have 2 tests tomorrow.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •