View Poll Results: must polygamy be legalized ?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes ,because it is a matter of freedom and it must be legalized

    30 38.96%
  • it must be legalized for only men

    1 1.30%
  • it must be legalized for both men and women

    16 20.78%
  • no ,it is a kind of perversion and it has nothing to do with freedom

    10 12.99%
  • it is just a marginality which may harm society

    4 5.19%
  • it was a tradition in many ancient cultures and defending it doesnt seem so liberalal

    9 11.69%
  • being against it is a bigotry and l defend polygamy as an enlightened person

    5 6.49%
  • it is better than monogamy

    1 1.30%
  • l dont care

    20 25.97%
  • others

    14 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 447

Thread: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    consent is your own arguments

    not mine.......
    I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. My argument has NOTHING to do with what you are talking about.

    Your original OP was about polygamy and NOT about age of consent. You are the one who won't stop talking about children. The rest of us are talking about adults.

  2. #392
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Oh, behave.
    he projects his own fantasies
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  3. #393
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    why ?

    because l dont want any man over 18 to be convicted from pedophilia because he had sex with a girl age of 17

    is it honest ??,

    do you think she was not consent??
    If you are going to LIE about me and attribute quotes to me dishonestly, then I want nothing further to do with you. THAT is a disgusting way to debate, intellectually dishonest and says a LOT about the kind of person you are.

  4. #394
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. My argument has NOTHING to do with what you are talking about.

    Your original OP was about polygamy and NOT about age of consent. You are the one who won't stop talking about children. The rest of us are talking about adults.
    children mustnt be allowed to have sex '!!!

    17 years old girl is not a child......................

    many of you have repeated that if those people are consent to marry each other ,there is no problem

    and now you claim nobody is talking about consent!!,
    ,
    come onnnnnnnn
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #395
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    consent is your own arguments

    not mine.......
    And again you forget the most crucial, fundamental part of our consent argument. The fact that it must be between adults.

    You owe me a trucksize box of Advil, btw. My head is killing me from hitting it against the wall.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  6. #396
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    If you are going to LIE about me and attribute quotes to me dishonestly, then I want nothing further to do with you. THAT is a disgusting way to debate, intellectually dishonest and says a LOT about the kind of person you are.
    you always seem agressive..
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  7. #397
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    he projects his own fantasies
    Would you like me to tell you about his fantasies?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  8. #398
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    What's not legal in many of what? You have to be a bit more precise in your responses.

    I will assume that you are saying that 17 years old is not the age of consent in all states. While that is true, that does absolutely NOTHING to advance your argument because you wouldn't have to worry about it then. They CANNOT marry if they are not at age of consent.
    but they can marry while 17 in some states

    dont pretend to misunderstand me.

    why dont you want to change the laws so that other 17 years old girls can marry *

    la m not talking about marriage

    but they are convicted from pedohilia although they are not pedohilie

    if 4 or 5 perverts can have group sex and marry legally

    you have no right to prevent two people from havign sex with each other
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    you always seem agressive..
    Yes I can be VERY aggressive when I believe someone is a liar.

  10. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    but they can marry while 17 in some states

    dont pretend to misunderstand me.

    why dont you want to change the laws so that other 17 years old girls can marry *

    la m not talking about marriage

    but they are convicted from pedohilia although they are not pedohilie

    if 4 or 5 perverts can have group sex and marry legally

    you have no right to prevent two people from havign sex with each other
    That is just dense as hell. States set their own consent laws. Perhaps you should know a little bit about what you are arguing before you start an argument? Hmmm?

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •