View Poll Results: must polygamy be legalized ?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes ,because it is a matter of freedom and it must be legalized

    30 38.96%
  • it must be legalized for only men

    1 1.30%
  • it must be legalized for both men and women

    16 20.78%
  • no ,it is a kind of perversion and it has nothing to do with freedom

    10 12.99%
  • it is just a marginality which may harm society

    4 5.19%
  • it was a tradition in many ancient cultures and defending it doesnt seem so liberalal

    9 11.69%
  • being against it is a bigotry and l defend polygamy as an enlightened person

    5 6.49%
  • it is better than monogamy

    1 1.30%
  • l dont care

    20 25.97%
  • others

    14 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 447

Thread: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

  1. #381
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    You're doing no such thing, seeing as everyone was talking about consent between A D U L T S. You're the one who started bringing underage kids into the equation. Why did you do that?
    Maybe she has an unnatural interest.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #382
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    You're doing no such thing, seeing as everyone was talking about consent between A D U L T S. You're the one who started bringing underage kids into the equation. Why did you do that?
    kids mustnt have sex...........

    they dont seem to be kid
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  3. #383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    it is still not legal in many of them..

    ,if you still dont want to see my point ,l cant do anything else...........
    You aren't making any points. That's the problem. You keep repeating about age of consent, when NOBODY suggested lowering it. I like you as a person and I'm sorry, but you're argument is completely ridiculous and NOT convincing.

  4. #384
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    [QUOTE=ChrisL;1061448515]
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

    NO they can't. The laws about age of consent do NOT need to be changed. Again, for the UMPTEENTH time, no one is talking about marrying CHILDREN who are not of legal age.

    We are talking about ADULTS making an informed decision about the type of relationship that they want to have with another which is really none of your business.
    so dont try to change it for polygamy either,

    WHAT is your point? Yes, 17 is a legal of age of consent in many states for sex AND marriage. So WHAT is your point?

    this is your post..


    what is the fault of those people who dont live in those states ?

    why dont you want it to be applied in every state ?

    many girls over 18 are consent to have sex with men over 18
    who are you to prevent them from having sex with them ?

    according to your consent logic .))
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    it is still not legal in many of them..

    ,if you still dont want to see my point ,l cant do anything else...........
    What's not legal in many of what? You have to be a bit more precise in your responses.

    I will assume that you are saying that 17 years old is not the age of consent in all states. While that is true, that does absolutely NOTHING to advance your argument because you wouldn't have to worry about it then. They CANNOT marry if they are not at age of consent.

  6. #386
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    l see .but they dont marry,they just have sex .no man over 18 must be convicted because he had sex with a 17 years old girl

    she seems mature enough to have sex with everybody

    am l wrong *

    arent they?*
    Well, if you're asking me personally, I think that once we deem someone old enough to have sex, this person should be allowed to have sex with anyone they want to. Placing further limitations on it sort of defeats the purpose. Either they're mature enough for sex or they're not.

    But this still has nothing to do with the marriage laws we're supposed to be discussing here.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

    so dont try to change it for polygamy either,

    WHAT is your point? Yes, 17 is a legal of age of consent in many states for sex AND marriage. So WHAT is your point?

    this is your post..


    what is the fault of those people who dont live in those states ?

    why dont you want it to be applied in every state ?
    Again, this has NOTHING to do with your OP topic. Good God! The only person talking about age of consent and pedophilia is YOU.

    Um, NO, and now YOU are being dishonest.

  8. #388
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You aren't making any points. That's the problem. You keep repeating about age of consent, when NOBODY suggested lowering it. I like you as a person and I'm sorry, but you're argument is completely ridiculous and NOT convincing.
    consent is your own arguments

    not mine.......
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #389
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Maybe she has an unnatural interest.
    Oh, behave.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  10. #390
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Again, this has NOTHING to do with your OP topic. Good God! The only person talking about age of consent and pedophilia is YOU.

    Um, NO, and now YOU are being dishonest.
    why ?

    because l dont want any man over 18 to be convicted from pedophilia because he had sex with a girl age of 17

    is it honest ??,

    do you think she was not consent??
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •