View Poll Results: must polygamy be legalized ?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes ,because it is a matter of freedom and it must be legalized

    30 38.96%
  • it must be legalized for only men

    1 1.30%
  • it must be legalized for both men and women

    16 20.78%
  • no ,it is a kind of perversion and it has nothing to do with freedom

    10 12.99%
  • it is just a marginality which may harm society

    4 5.19%
  • it was a tradition in many ancient cultures and defending it doesnt seem so liberalal

    9 11.69%
  • being against it is a bigotry and l defend polygamy as an enlightened person

    5 6.49%
  • it is better than monogamy

    1 1.30%
  • l dont care

    20 25.97%
  • others

    14 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 447

Thread: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

  1. #361
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    they seem to be consent enough to have sex with everybody and give birth !!
    No. You are wrong.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #362
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,092

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    I'll ask you one more time -- are you comparing polygamy to pedophilia, yes or no?



    Could have fooled me, with how you'e been obsessing over pedophilia.
    yes ,if teh problem is being consent .........

    according yo your marginal logics

    dont worry about legality

    a child (! ) must have the right to have sex with a person over 18 ( 20 ,22 )

    they must have teh same freedom as polygamic adults!!
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  3. #363
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    yes ,if teh problem is being consent .........

    according yo your marginal logics
    You keep mistaking me for someone else. Apparently you are easily confused. No wonder you are comparing pedophilia and polygamy.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  4. #364
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,092

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    No. You are wrong.
    okay ,teenagers dont give birth in usa
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #365
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    ,dont be funny ,change the laws as you want to change it for polygamy
    they seem to be consent enough to have sex with everybody and give birth !!
    Medusa, for the umpteenth time, the polygamy laws are about marriage. Marriage is between legal, consenting *ADULTS*. Nobody wants to change the age of consent laws which usually involve minors. The sexual age of consent laws are not the same as the legal majority age laws.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  6. #366
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    okay ,teenagers dont give birth in usa
    Keep lying about what you said. Lying seems to be what you do best -- that and comparisons that make no sense.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  7. #367
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,092

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    [QUOTE=TacticalEvilDan;1061448484]You keep mistaking me for someone else. Apparently you are easily confused. No wonder you are comparing pedophilia and polygamy.[/QUOTE]

    l am being honest

    if 4 perverts have the right to marry each other , a man 20 years of age cant be convicted from pedohilia because he had
    sex with a 17 years old girl .l am clear enough!!


    according to you
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    yes ,if teh problem is being consent .........

    according yo your marginal logics

    dont worry about legality

    a child (! ) must have the right to have sex with a person over 18 ( 20 ,22 )

    they must have teh same freedom as polygamic adults!!
    You're going off on a tangent. Maybe it's because you really don't have much of an argument? I don't know, but you are going WAY off your own topic. You should stop and reconsider your argument here because it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

  9. #369
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,092

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan;10614484[B
    88]Keep lying about[/B] what you said. Lying seems to be what you do best -- that and comparisons that make no sense.


    can you show where i lied ?
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  10. #370
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,092

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You're going off on a tangent. Maybe it's because you really don't have much of an argument? I don't know, but you are going WAY off your own topic. You should stop and reconsider your argument here because it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    no ,l am just hittin many of you with your own " consent" arguments
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •