View Poll Results: must polygamy be legalized ?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes ,because it is a matter of freedom and it must be legalized

    30 38.96%
  • it must be legalized for only men

    1 1.30%
  • it must be legalized for both men and women

    16 20.78%
  • no ,it is a kind of perversion and it has nothing to do with freedom

    10 12.99%
  • it is just a marginality which may harm society

    4 5.19%
  • it was a tradition in many ancient cultures and defending it doesnt seem so liberalal

    9 11.69%
  • being against it is a bigotry and l defend polygamy as an enlightened person

    5 6.49%
  • it is better than monogamy

    1 1.30%
  • l dont care

    20 25.97%
  • others

    14 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 447

Thread: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

  1. #261
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,098

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    thank you,
    will you prove where l talked about my private life as you mentioned your husband ??
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  2. #262
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    where did l talk about my problems ??


    prove it please!!!!

    but you talked about your life...............

    your statements seem more dishonest and stupid
    when you said all men cheat. I don't know you so you don't know all men. so you're either lying, you're projecting hurt feelings. it's obvious.

  3. #263
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    will you prove where l talked about my private life as you mentioned your husband ??
    never said anything about your private life, you talked about your personal feelings. 2 very different things.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    will you prove where l talked about my private life as you mentioned your husband ??
    To get off the topic of getting personal with one another, the fact is that just because someone wants a polygamous marriage, that does not mean they want to cheat. They just think differently than you do. Women are free to NOT get involved in that type of situation.

  5. #265
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    where did l talk about my problems ??


    prove it please!!!!

    but you talked about your life...............

    your statements seem more dishonest and stupid
    you talked about your life, you said all men cheat, I must assume that means all men that you know. because otherwise your complete and total lier.

    I used my personal anecdote to prove your statement wrong. I'm a man I never cheated. when you say all men, that includes me. so you either calling me a liar or you are lying. neither of which I will tolerate.

  6. #266
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    To get off the topic of getting personal with one another, the fact is that just because someone wants a polygamous marriage, that does not mean they want to cheat. They just think differently than you do. Women are free to NOT get involved in that type of situation.
    on her profile it says that she lives in Turkey, so in that country it may not be a choice for women.

    it's a shame that the entire world can't see women how I do.

  7. #267
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Moderator's Warning:
    polygamy  ? [W: 267,434]Medusa and Claxx, please get back on topic...which is supposed to be polygamy, not fidelity. Thank you.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  8. #268
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    I would go farther, marriage is a strictly legal thing, morality isn't involved.
    Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more, alerting the gender and number of people permitted to enter it is no dilemma of morality.

  9. #269
    Professor
    Luna Tick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Last Seen
    04-05-13 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,148

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    I personally think it's gross, but I'm for sexual freedom and therefore support its legality. However, it should not include marriages to minors.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: polygamy ? [W: 267,434]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more, alerting the gender and number of people permitted to enter it is no dilemma of morality.
    Again though, that depends on the people involved. For YOU it is nothing more than a legal contract. That is what you should say. Other people have different views, and they are entitled to them. They just can't push them onto everyone else.

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •