View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 82 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #811
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Gays are no threat either.
    they would be openly in a BS camp...
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #812
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Never believe what? Statistics, facts, sampling?
    nope facts aren't his friend. I said it before can I am kind of an expert I did almost get a masters degree and behavioral psych. when someone rejects reality substitute for their own reality that's called delusional. this isn't meant as an insult but based on his pattern for denying reality I I think it's a fair assessment

  3. #813
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    they would be openly in a BS camp...
    And??
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #814
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No NP, you called him a liberal.
    He is a Libertarian who is a Liberal.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #815
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    nope facts aren't his friend. I said it before can I am kind of an expert I did almost get a masters degree and behavioral psych. when someone rejects reality substitute for their own reality that's called delusional. this isn't meant as an insult but based on his pattern for denying reality I I think it's a fair assessment
    Do you realize that there are some people who believe you are delusional and brainwashed because of your religious beliefs?

  6. #816
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And??
    Gay boys in a camp over could be a threat that I would not my children have to face,
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #817
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Gay boys in a camp over could be a threat that I would not my children have to face,
    Straight boys at camp could be a threat. Girls anywhere could be a threat. Your irrational fears of others is not a logical argument.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #818
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sleeping with another mans wife is a mortal sin in the eyes of the church..........It happened in 1964 and I confessed it to my priest at my next Confession.........why do I bother the same old garbage over and over again.............You having sex with your BF is a mortal sin to and you must confess it to a priest to be absolved from it.........that is a precept of the Catholic church..............if your a Catholic and you ignore it you will burn in hell..........what does it take to get back on the topic?
    having sex with my husband isn't a mortal sin I don't care what the Catholic Church says when they disagree with Scripture they'er wrong. it isn't a mortal sin to have homosexual sex, the church may say so but they're not correct. I don't have to spite scripture to be called Catholic frankly I'm Catholic because I was confirmed that means I'm Catholic until I'm either excommunicated or die, another thing you don't know about the Catholic Church.

    I wouldn't really put any weight in your words when you say anybody's gonna burn in hell not like you know.

    what you needed to get this back on topic is stop making in vapid responses

  9. #819
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Straight boys at camp could be a threat. Girls anywhere could be a threat. Your irrational fears of others is not a logical argument.
    it's called irrational fear. thinking that gays are just going to sit around and wait till I can get you is almost a paranoid delusion

  10. #820
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Gay boys in a camp over could be a threat that I would not my children have to face,
    NP, I'm sorry but there is no factual basis for believing this. On the other hand, there are a number of actual incidents that could support a concern that an openly gay kid at camp would be the one who faces the threat of being harassed and bullied, especially if some of those straight kids are resentful about gay kids being allowed to be there in the first place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •