View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 80 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #791
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Quit worrying about how hooch you think you are winning by and...
    What does this mean?

  2. #792
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Does not work like that NP. Those in your church are not a random sampling. And the real number is between 1 and 10 %, with between 2 and 5 % being the most likely.

    Sorry Redress I will never believe that but I am trying to get this back to th topic of the thread.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #793
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The difference is you are a Liberal, you can't hide it with Libertarian, that is not a political lean and you don't even know it. a Libertarian can be a Liberal, Conservative or moderate among others.
    Navy, when your argument is to tell some one what they believe, you have lost.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #794
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I actually feel like I don't have a dog in this fight anymore since you acknowledged my point. To be fair, though, you have called NP brainwashed and not smart and made a few other digs. It's kind of a shame, based on your post about your politics, I bet you and he have quite a bit of common ground.
    I agree NP and I are very similar, but he has it in his mind that I am a liberal because I disagree with him on one thing. I will never agree with him and he knows it.

  5. #795
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    What does this mean?
    How much, not hooch, sorry.

  6. #796
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Gay sex just like straight sex outside of marriage is a mortal sin........According to the church you must confess it to a priest....as a young man I slept with a married woman..........I realized my sin confessed it and the sin was absolved.......That is the way of the church.
    So if sex outside of marriage is a sin just like being gay, why is being gay the one you focus on? Why are the boy scouts not banning divorced den leaders or adulterer pack dads or whatever they are called.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #797
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Navy, when your argument is to tell some one what they believe, you have lost.
    Last post on this.........Libertarians are a group of people with all kinds of different beliefs...Put your bias aside for a minute and admit that is true.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #798
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry Redress I will never believe that but I am trying to get this back to th topic of the thread.
    Never believe what? Statistics, facts, sampling?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #799
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Is there any chance we can get back on the subject of the thread....Clax has been beat down enough.....thanks
    You don't beat me down with false statements, and paroted talking points.

    You haven't beaten me, you haven't even nudged me.

  10. #800
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So if sex outside of marriage is a sin just like being gay, why is being gay the one you focus on? Why are the boy scouts not banning divorced den leaders or adulterer pack dads or whatever they are called.
    I don't know I guess they feel they are no threat to the children
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •