View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 79 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #781
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Except if you are gay right?
    Gay sex just like straight sex outside of marriage is a mortal sin........According to the church you must confess it to a priest....as a young man I slept with a married woman..........I realized my sin confessed it and the sin was absolved.......That is the way of the church.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #782
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Yes I am librarian, and it could mean anything, but I am conservative.

    The fact that you can't handle the fact that conservatives are sometimes gay shows that sexuality is completely centric to your person.

    The term liberal, means to liberate, I believe people should be free of federal government control, I think people should be allowed the liberty to own guns, I believe unborn children should have the right to life liberty and the pursuet of happiness, I believe we should support the first amendment when it comes to religion as well as any other liberty afforded to us in the first amendment, I despise our dictator and chief, I didn't care for the chump that ran against him, he was to much like the current administration.

    The problem with you is that you are so incredibly brainwashed. You believe what ever a priest tells you to believe, you think that one position that hi disagree with the increasingly progressive Republican party on means I am a progressive ( I assume you mean this when you say liberal).

    So yeah a person that can think for himself appears to be a liberal by someone that has no capability to form an opinion without it being confirmed by your daddy figures.

    You don't know what Catholic means, you don't know what liberal means you don't know what conservative means, you don't know anything.
    what ther hell are you talking of course there are gay Conservative,.....,The Log Cabin Republicans are a gang of them...Your getting more rambling in every post.........Like I said earlier why don't you quit while you are only losing by a little bit?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #783
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,201

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
    So what if its hard, Same could be said about women, blacks, Muslims etc. its what they are. We want them to change who they naturally are because of society? Society is the issue, not them.

    It's up to society to accept them for what they are. No strings attached.
    I agree, but society doesn't do that, there are always strings attached. My boy can't live in an ideal, hi wish he could. I adopted him, he is really my lovers baby bro, his parents threw him out at 13. I love having him in my family, but he is hatred by his biological father, so much so that he threw him out. 9 years ago they threw out Evan (my husband) for being gay, he was 18 but they haven't bothered to contact him in a decade.

    Chris and Evan's parents should love them no matter what, with no condition but they don't, that is the reality, as bad as it is, its what we live in.

  4. #784
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,201

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    what ther hell are you talking of course there are gay Conservative,.....,The Log Cabin Republicans are a gang of them...Your getting more rambling in every post.........Like I said earlier why don't you quit while you are only losing by a little bit?
    You are dishonest, and getting to be belligerent. Enough of your posturing, I am not losing, I have a firmer grasp on my beliefs now than before your lies and blasphemy.

    Quit worrying about how hooch you think you are winning by and address the post above.

  5. #785
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,201

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Gay sex just like straight sex outside of marriage is a mortal sin........According to the church you must confess it to a priest....as a young man I slept with a married woman..........I realized my sin confessed it and the sin was absolved.......That is the way of the church.
    I never committed such a sin. Me and my husband are married Biblically speaking, I confess sins as the Bible says I should. catholicism isn't always right especially when the are completely against the Bible.

    I have confessed to God through a priest many times.

  6. #786
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its really sad that you lefties attack anyone that disagrees with you instead of addressing the issue.
    holy ****ing irony....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #787
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    You are dishonest, and getting to be belligerent. Enough of your posturing, I am not losing, I have a firmer grasp on my beliefs now than before your lies and blasphemy.

    Quit worrying about how hooch you think you are winning by and address the post above.
    I actually feel like I don't have a dog in this fight anymore since you acknowledged my point. To be fair, though, you have called NP brainwashed and not smart and made a few other digs. It's kind of a shame, based on your post about your politics, I bet you and he have quite a bit of common ground.

  8. #788
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Obviously we have some Gays in my church...My church has about a thousand members so if you go by stats then 1% are gay....Like I said before they are welcomed with open arms but they cannot sin just like straights can't
    Does not work like that NP. Those in your church are not a random sampling. And the real number is between 1 and 10 %, with between 2 and 5 % being the most likely.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #789
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,201

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    holy ****ing irony....
    Ideas like irony are waisted on folks that don't even know what a liberal is.

  10. #790
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Is there any chance we can get back on the subject of the thread....Clax has been beat down enough.....thanks
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •