View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 191 of 211 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1901
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,153

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am done with you if you can't address the topic of the thread
    no you're not done with me you're done.

    you can't address a topic, because you know your position is a foolish one.

  2. #1902
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,604

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    That is a misnomer...If they were straight they would try and rape a female prison guard.
    Wrong, NP. Heterosexuals are the ones most likely to rape men in prison. This has been confirmed by numerous studies and is based on aggression, dominance, and opportunity. Sexual orientation is irrelevant.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #1903
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,153

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    But he's using big print. Surely, that must count for something.
    well big print, is the equivalent of screaming, if there was a textual equivalent to spit flying out of someone's mouth when they're talking, we would all be soaked.

    seems like the more wrong you are more vapid and incoherent crap you say.

    once again he's a rat in a cage.

  4. #1904
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am done with you if you can't address the topic of the thread
    If people are openly gay what do you have to fear compared to a lurker?

  5. #1905
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,153

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am done with you if you can't address the topic of the thread
    since when was the topic of this thread about how Catholic I am. just stop before you have an aneurysm. a brain full of BS can't possibly be healthy

  6. #1906
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,604

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You don't have to document post that are factual.
    Since your post is not factual, in order to attempt to make it so, you DO have to document it.

    Look, NP... it is tiring watching you spread misinformation. Here are the facts... and these facts are well documented with research. In fact, during my time at DP, I have posted research that has confirmed most of these facts:

    1) The vast majority of men who get raped in prison by other men are heterosexuals.
    2) The vast majority of boys who are molested are molested by heterosexual men.
    3) The incidence of gays molesting children is equal to or LESS THAN the percentage of gays in the general population.
    4) Who an adult molests has nothing to do with that adult's sexual orientation.

    These are the facts. I and others have posted links to this information and this information is accepted as factual, based on peer review studies. From now on, whenever you post misinformation that attempts to contradict this, I am going to repost this particular post asking you to refute ANY of these facts with links and research.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #1907
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    If people are openly gay what do you have to fear compared to a lurker?

    Nothing because my sons would not be going to a camp like that..
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #1908
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,153

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    If people are openly gay what do you have to fear compared to a lurker?
    if they're open the gay, and there around him, he may start feeling gay. it's pathetic really.

    he's pathetic, I own him in three posts. he rants and raves about Catholicism, when I corner him basic simple fifth grader logic. he's completely and totally owned. he just thinks the more stupidity he screams more likely I'm going to take leave my senses.

  9. #1909
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,153

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    Nothing because my sons would not be going to a camp like that..
    just a church like that huh?

  10. #1910
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,153

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Wrong, NP. Heterosexuals are the ones most likely to rape men in prison. This has been confirmed by numerous studies and is based on aggression, dominance, and opportunity. Sexual orientation is irrelevant.
    forget the fact that most men that are locked up are not gay. and it's typically environment devoid of women.

    but NP sure can't let fact get in the way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •