View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 189 of 211 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1881
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    That your best shot???
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #1882
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Most of the times they are raped....Come on redress you can do better then that.
    You can document that? Bet you can't.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #1883
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    we have gone over this many times and the facts speak for themselves ...almost all the kids abused were boys......if the gay priests had been straight the would have abused and equal amount of girls.
    And as has Ben documented, that does not make them gay.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #1884
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    That is true but gays do abuse straights...Straights do not abuse gays sexually.
    LMAO this is 100% a lie and further proves you dont understand the facts between being homo/hetero sexual and being a pedophile
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1885
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    he is a bigot, you can't talk sense into him. he rejects knowledge and delights in his own arrogance.
    I know but is entertaining smacking him around and exposing his lies
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1886
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Most of the times they are raped....Come on redress you can do better then that.
    Wow Navy....you completely do not have a clue about a lot of things. That isn't even close to being true. If you study sociology at all you will find that most homosexual sex in prison is not rape...and most of the men do not consider themselves homosexual. In fact, most return to living heterosexual lives after being released from prison. You might want to open a book sometime.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #1887
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You can document that? Bet you can't.
    You don't have to document post that are factual.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #1888
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO this is 100% a lie and further proves you dont understand the facts between being homo/hetero sexual and being a pedophile
    All I have is how I feel about it and the people I know feel about it and like me they think gay sex is disgusting and perverted......Sorry
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #1889
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And as has Ben documented, that does not make them gay.
    If you only abuse straight male kids you are a gay pedophile.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #1890
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    All I have is how I feel about it and the people I know feel about it and like me they think gay sex is disgusting and perverted......Sorry
    thinking gay sex is disgusting is fine if thats what you want. I think two straigh uglt people have sex is disgusting whats your point?

    thats not a defense for stating lies
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •