View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 165 of 211 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1641
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    Same old ****, different day.......Did you see the warning from the Mod......please comply...thanks........
    Yes I did and I did not do anything to antagonize. You do have issues that go above and beyond.

  2. #1642
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,872

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Did you see the warning from the Mod? Please comply....thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    Same old ****, different day.......Did you see the warning from the Mod......please comply...thanks........
    Moderator's Warning:
    Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]If you have a problem with a post you report it and do not derail the thead further when it suits you. Seriously, this is ridiculous. No more warnings. Stay on topic and cease with all personal comments. It's up to you guys from here in.

  3. #1643
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,810

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    correct and such 99% of them abuse little boys they are gay pedophiles....
    Yeah, I'll call BS on this myself.

    Prove it.

    Just because you are spouting your opinion in a large font does not make it fact.

    Prove it. Show some statistic that backs your claim up.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #1644
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,159

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Yeah, I'll call BS on this myself.

    Prove it.

    Just because you are spouting your opinion in a large font does not make it fact.

    Prove it. Show some statistic that backs your claim up.
    Telling himself something enough times until he believes it's true, that isn't going to fly with the rest of the world. It has to be true because he believes it.

    All facts are against him, most bid who are sexually abused by men, the men are heterosexual, having wives or girl friends. So he can insist that reality isn't true but those that have any authority in this don't support his beliefs. He is growing increasingly aware of this, his posts are more belligerent and forceful.

  5. #1645
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,810

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Telling himself something enough times until he believes it's true, that isn't going to fly with the rest of the world. It has to be true because he believes it.

    All facts are against him, most bid who are sexually abused by men, the men are heterosexual, having wives or girl friends. So he can insist that reality isn't true but those that have any authority in this don't support his beliefs. He is growing increasingly aware of this, his posts are more belligerent and forceful.
    His only option at this point is this:

    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  6. #1646
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    correct and such 99% of them abuse little boys they are gay pedophiles....
    We've already established that this is nothing but something you made up since you refuse to post any proof.

    Therefore, your comment is incorrect and irrelevant.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #1647
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    The Bible doesn't need to say why. I just says not to. As far why it is a sin? I don't know. Ask God. I don't claim to know why God does things.
    So, at least you admit you're a willfully ignorant bigot.

  8. #1648
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    So, at least you admit you're a willfully ignorant bigot.
    So you claim to know the answer to everything in the universe. You know why God does things. Gotcha. We all bow down to your infinite wisdom. I'm finding more and more that unlike others on this thread, you have no real point to make. You're just here to antagonize. Bad thing is, you suck at that as well.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  9. #1649
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    So you claim to know the answer to everything in the universe. You know why God does things. Gotcha. We all bow down to your infinite wisdom. I'm finding more and more that unlike others on this thread, you have no real point to make. You're just here to antagonize. Bad thing is, you suck at that as well.
    No, I most certainly don't know everything. There is no "God," (that I've seen evidence for at least) so obviously I don't know why he/she/it does things. I simply think people should have a better reason for believing something than "a character in a book said so." As far as me only antagonizing, that's not true. I stated my opinion and discussed my reasoning with wolfie.

  10. #1650
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    So your fundamental claim is that there is no difference between a pedophile and a gay man?
    I didn't say that...I said it was my job as a mother to try to protect my children from potential danger...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •