View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 163 of 211 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1621
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    Are you so desperate now that you are throwing **** up against the wall and hoping something will stick?
    No...are you?

  2. #1622
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Take your bias left wing glasses off .
    So that's why you keep using the oversized font -- to allow is to take off our glasss.

    And all this time I just thought you liked 'em big.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  3. #1623
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Take your bias left wing glasses off for one minute and you might think different.
    The evidence, the research, the data all suggest I am absolutely right and you are wrong. Maybe if you posted some evidence for your claims, you might have a leg to stand on here, but since you refuse, and others have posted evidence, the only one apparently wearing blinders is in fact yourself.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #1624
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,157

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The evidence, the research, the data all suggest I am absolutely right and you are wrong. Maybe if you posted some evidence for your claims, you might have a leg to stand on here, but since you refuse, and others have posted evidence, the only one apparently wearing blinders is in fact yourself.
    Redress, he has nothing the argument was over when you asked him to prove anything he said, and he completely failed. There is an old adage that really fits here. "you can lead a house to water but you can't make it drink."

    Navy pride its wrong, everybody knows he is, sometimes its okay to let the ignorant folks Withe in their ignorance. He is absolutely squirming in his indefensible position, his tone is increasingly shrill, his posts are nonsense and he adds in the bigger size font, thinking that will make him more correct. He was defeated, anybody with sense would know that.

  5. #1625
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Moderator's Warning:
    Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642] Folks, there is a need for chill here... this is getting very heated. There are too many personal comments being thrown back and forth; we need to stick to the topic, and the topic is not each other. Also, derogatory terms are being thrown around much too freely... such as "bigot". This thread needs to return to civility or infractions may be issued.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  6. #1626
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    I'm just sitting here wondering about girl scouts. And if as a parent you would let your daughter go to a girl scout camp where the was open, out lesbians?

  7. #1627
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,469

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    If you really want to know who the pedophile you may look at this study:


    The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: An exploratory study. Freund, Kurt; Watson, Robin J.
    Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, Vol 18(1), 1992, 34-43. doi
    Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.
    Now of course I realize there are more heterosexuals than "open" homosexuals in the population but just because old Joe the scoutmaster has a wife doesn't mean anything.
    http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1992-27757-001

  8. #1628
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    What reason does the Bible give? The only things I remember from the Bible just say that you shouldn't lay with a man as with a woman or similar. They don't say why. Assuming it's consensual, gay sex doesn't harm anyone, so what reason is there to consider it a sin? The only instance I can see MAYBE calling homosexuality a sin would be if a gay man or woman refused to have sex with the opposite sex in order to save the human species from extinction.
    The Bible doesn't need to say why. I just says not to. As far why it is a sin? I don't know. Ask God. I don't claim to know why God does things.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  9. #1629
    Educator oncewas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ky.
    Last Seen
    10-11-16 @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    797

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    I have no problem,i've raised my son to know who he is!

  10. #1630
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,482

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    If that is so why did almost 100% of the gay priests molest only boys?
    By your own definition a priest is a pedophile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •