View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 161 of 211 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1601
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Homosexuality itself is not a sin.but the sex act they engage in outside of marriage is just like it is for straight people.
    Well, that's silly too, but I'm obviously not going to change your mind. What if two gay people are married, then is it OK?

  2. #1602
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,355
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Originally Posted by Your Star

    What you said here makes no sense. Just because someone is attracted to someone of the same sex, does not mean that they are attracted to children.

    Seriously, where do people come up with these crazy ****ing ideas?

    In some cases that is true, yourself for example, but not in all cases....A lot of gays are attracted to children because it gives them and easy conquest.
    Bull****. Stop making **** up NP. We know why you run away from sourcing any claims, it's because you just make this **** up and hope no one will figure it out. Surprise, we all have it figured out.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #1603
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,355
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If a gay man abuses a male child he is a gay pedophile........if a straight man abuses a little girl he is a straight pedophile.
    Wrong again Oh Lying One.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #1604
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    The priests were not gay. Their opportunity was with boys and not girls.
    I went to a Catholic school for 12 years and there were just as many girls there as there were boys...How do you explain that?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #1605
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,355
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    If that is so why did almost 100% of the gay priests molest only boys?
    Why are 100 % of NP statistics made up?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #1606
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Bull****. Stop making **** up NP. We know why you run away from sourcing any claims, it's because you just make this **** up and hope no one will figure it out. Surprise, we all have it figured out.

    I am so sorry if your gay friends might also be gay pedophiles and until the abuse girls to those are the facts..........I will say all gays are not pedophiles but some are and that is undenialable so matter how much you swear at me and say they are not.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #1607
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,355
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am so sorry if your gay friends might also be gay pedophiles and until the abuse girls to those are the facts..........I will say all gays are not pedophiles but some are and that is undenialable so matter how much you swear at me and saay they are not.
    Whyt are you so afraid to prove anything you say, or even offer any evidence to back up your claims. Come on NP, this has gotten beyond the point of being ludicrous. You have to know this **** is just made up, every one else knows the **** is made up, so why not stop making **** up?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #1608
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why are 100 % of NP statistics made up?

    I just go by the stats released on the gay pedophiles.......sorry you don't like them?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #1609
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am so sorry if your gay friends might also be gay pedophiles and until the abuse girls to those are the facts..........I will say all gays are not pedophiles but some are and that is undenialable so matter how much you swear at me and say they are not.
    I'd be willing to bet that the number of gay men that are pedophiles, as a percentage of gays, is lower than the straight population.

  10. #1610
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Whyt are you so afraid to prove anything you say, or even offer any evidence to back up your claims. Come on NP, this has gotten beyond the point of being ludicrous. You have to know this **** is just made up, every one else knows the **** is made up, so why not stop making **** up?

    Since the facts I present are undenialable except by people like you who don't accept reality I don't have to....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •