View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 157 of 211 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1561
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    My point has nothing to do with race and or slavery. Let me rephrase one more time. Do you respect the point of view that it's OK to kill someone for any reason?
    In certain circumstances..obviously...

  2. #1562
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    In certain circumstances..obviously...
    Let me prefix this by saying I'm not actually threatening you. This is a hypothetical question. Would you respect the point of view that it's OK to kill you?

  3. #1563
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    Let me prefix this by saying I'm not actually threatening you. This is a hypothetical question. Would you respect the point of view that it's OK to kill you?
    Yes..if I was terminally ill..went nuts with a gun..

  4. #1564
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Yes..if I was terminally ill..went nuts with a gun..
    OK, would you respect the view that it's OK to rape people for fun?

  5. #1565
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    OK, would you respect the view that it's OK to rape people for fun?
    What a strange question..of course I don't...

    As a matter of fact I shot my husband..

    Because of his brutality..

  6. #1566
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    What a strange question..of course I don't...

    As a matter of fact I shot my husband..

    Because of his brutality..
    So, obviously you agree that you don't have to respect others points of view on certain things.

  7. #1567
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    So, obviously you agree that you don't have to respect others points of view on certain things.
    Well if you mean having the sh*t beaten out of you for no apparent reason every day..well no...I don't!!

  8. #1568
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Well if you mean having the sh*t beaten out of you for no apparent reason every day..well no...I don't!!
    I mean that one doesn't have to respect any point of view that they think is intolerant and/or evil or bad for society. Realistically one doesn't have to respect any point of view, only the right to have that point of view.

  9. #1569
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    I mean that one doesn't have to respect any point of view that they think is intolerant and/or evil or bad for society. Realistically one doesn't have to respect any point of view, only the right to have that point of view.
    You haven't given me your point of view yet..about anything..you are more ephemeral than me!!

  10. #1570
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Would you let your child go to a camp with someone who...

    ...openly takes the Lord's name in vain?
    ...eats shellfish?
    ...wears mixed fabrics?
    ...worships a different God?
    ...roots for the New Jersey Devils?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •