Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger. ― Ron Paul
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson
2) no I didn't, you attacked my interpretation of biblical text.
3) I don't care.
4) it's simple, I don't understand your fear.
5) I never attacked you, I said what I read out of scripture. and you felt as though I attacked your faith, I didn't, prior to the accusations I didn't know you existed I don't know your faith, not that it matters to me, you took a different interpretation of biblical texts personally. I am sorry that you I thought I was attacking your faith, I wasn't.
I was wrong to respond to your attack with a counter attack. it's none of my business how you rinse your son, except you made it my business when you posted it here. if you want the gays to shut up and go away, lead by
I question what you're afraid of, it seems reasonable, being that I have a young man in my custody that is gay. he has been beat up by people who are scared of him. you seem to harbor that same fear, lesser or more controlled. I just want to understand why.
again I'm sorry that I offended you.
I am going to try one more time to get this thread back on topic..........thanks
"God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."
You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo
Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
Being honest by itself is not a defense. A murderer who confesses is "being honest." No one has accused him of lying of his intense self declared superiority to and hatred of gays.
The OP he on it's face is absurd.
1. He is talking about 11 year olds - and limiting it to boys
2. IF 11 years olds are "sexual", then it is a known certainty that at a boys camp there will be gay boys. So it would apply to 100% of boys summer camps
Therefore, is OP is nonsensical however you look at it - other than then as the question of "would you allow your son to go to a summer camp where there will be other boys?"