View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 128 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1271
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    He isn't any thing special, the Vatican decides who is Catholic and who is not, I haven't revcived a notice of excommunication, so everything he says is hogwash.
    ROTFLMAO
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #1272
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,480

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If that is for me I was baptized Catholic in my first year of life......I also attended Catholic School for 12 years...........Its true I was much more Liberal when I was young but as I grew older and wiser I became much more Conservative especially after I married and had a family......
    That is a crap out.

    They always try to dismiss their sinful years as young and liberal but now you are wiser and conservative all of sudden you are cramming that bible.

    Cut to the chase.
    You become older and are less marketable to the sex you are attracted to and also have a lessen sex drive thus you aren't out chasing tail. This has nothing to do with becoming wiser and conservative.
    One also knows there are less sand in their hourglass of life so no time like now to start cramming religion.

    The sins you committed when young are your sins. You can't blame your sins on political lean , alcohol, or drugs. It is called self responsibility.

  3. #1273
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Like I said we will find out on judgment day and I sure has hell would not want to be you.
    Finely you yield to the authority, only God can judge my worthiness, frankly I wouldn't want to be you ever.

    The Catholic church, with its demonic practice of excommunication, isn't an organization I would hold in high esteem when discussing what is righteous. So your silliness is not the slightest concern of mine.

  4. #1274
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    ROTFLMAO
    finely laughing at yourself for the foolishness you have posted, its about time.

  5. #1275
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Just curious, were you baptized because that is when you become a Catholic.........Have you received your first communion? You have to do that prior to Confirmation.
    First Communion check, baptism check, so confirmation check.

  6. #1276
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Like I said we will find out on judgment day and I sure has hell would not want to be you.

    Every judgment you have posted and stated against anyone will be judged against you on your judgment day.

  7. #1277
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Just curious, were you baptized because that is when you become a Catholic.........Have you received your first communion? You have to do that prior to Confirmation.
    yes I was baptized, had my first communion, confession, all the classes, I served as an acolyte and is a cantor. they don't let you do that stuff unless you confirmed.

  8. #1278
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Every judgment you have posted and stated against anyone will be judged against you on your judgment day.
    as I said I wouldn't want to be him ever.

  9. #1279
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    That is a crap out.

    They always try to dismiss their sinful years as young and liberal but now you are wiser and conservative all of sudden you are cramming that bible.

    Cut to the chase.
    You become older and are less marketable to the sex you are attracted to and also have a lessen sex drive thus you aren't out chasing tail. This has nothing to do with becoming wiser and conservative.
    One also knows there are less sand in their hourglass of life so no time like now to start cramming religion.

    The sins you committed when young are your sins. You can't blame your sins on political lean , alcohol, or drugs. It is called self responsibility.
    all sins are unforgivable with the grace of God.

    but I think your assertion is correct

  10. #1280
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    ROTFLMAO
    so have you finally been beaten? are you ready to give up the debate?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •