View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 123 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1221
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,540

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I told you when you get a current link and not from the stone age you will get it............
    I posted one from July of 2004. Have you had a chance to look at it yet?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #1222
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Why do you always attack a poster and never address the thread?

    Could it be because you are attacking countless people through your campaign against them?

    Perhaps if you stopped all your relentless attacks, you wouldn't receive any of that which you dispense.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  3. #1223
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Has nothing to do with your made up claims NP. I realize all you have left is to desperately evade awhile, then make the same bull**** claims again, but I can play this game. Lets see some sources NP.
    What part of post some current ones and you will see.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #1224
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    OK I reworded my post and I apologize if I offended anyone with my last poll.......I am and old country boy and sometimes the meaning is not what I meant....I really would like to know how the members of the forum feel about this issue.
    better a camp with openly gay members than a camp with closeted latent homo pederasts
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #1225
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Could it be because you are attacking countless people through your campaign against them?

    Perhaps if you stopped all your relentless attacks, you wouldn't receive any of that which you dispense.
    Unlike you I don't attack fellow members personally.....You have to do that because you got nothing else. will continue to fight radical liberalism until I breathe my last breath or it is wiped off the face of the earth...
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #1226
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    better a camp with openly gay members than a camp with closeted latent homo pederasts
    Sorry I don't know what that is my left wing friend.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #1227
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    I posted one from July of 2004. Have you had a chance to look at it yet?
    No I was waiting for Redress to post it.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #1228
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry I don't know what that is my left wing friend.
    that you would call me "left wing" shows that you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I'll leave you to your DTs
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #1229
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What part of post some current ones and you will see.
    Been there, done that, your turn. Going to continue to dodge and refuse to ever, even once back up a claim you make, or going to man up and actually back something up? I mean, I know you are lying, and you have to know you are lying, and every one reading this knows you are lying, but it is fun watching you prevaricate so badly.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #1230
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post

    Navy, you're wrong, you lost the debate, facts aren't on your side nor is popular opinion, now its time to let go
    If I had a nickel everytime I have heard that .....................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •