View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 122 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1211
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    This is about the most through source regarding homosexuality and the myth that it is linked to child molestation.
    Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

    One particular thing I noticed was that three percent of child molestations were committed by homosexuals, that is kind of telling, being that the estimated percent of the population that is homosexual (openly).

    That fact stands to prove that there is no proclivity what so ever that homosexuals molest children.

    Navy, you're wrong, you lost the debate, facts aren't on your side nor is popular opinion, now its time to let go

  2. #1212
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So how you coming along with that documentation of your claims NP?
    I told you when you get a current link and not from the stone age you will get it............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #1213
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Oh puh-lease.

    Why do you always expose your hypocrisy when you preach to others about their morals when everyone knows about the lack of morals that you brag about around here. It isn't a "personal attack" to point out that your morals are not very lofty when you start casting stones at everyone else. Sorry....but you can't complain to others when your closet is full of garbage.
    Why do you always attack a poster and never address the thread?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #1214
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So how you coming along with that documentation of your claims NP?
    His claims are false, as have been proven, numerous times, he kinds to his ancient dusty beliefs, because they are familiar, and comfortable.

    Don't stop asking him to cite any support for his misconceptions, that is how his credibility is destroyed, and the next drone that comes along with nothing but "my priest said so" or "that's how it was all along" clap trap, they by holding such an unfounded belief will have less credibility.

    The cycle I just illustrated is exactly why the culture is moving to a more accepting side of homosexuality.

    To put it simply, neanderthals were pushed out of existence by their more advanced Cro Magnon superior. Do not worry, cultures don't typically regress to backward beliefs when they are more knowledge driven.

  5. #1215
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Oh puh-lease.

    Why do you always expose your hypocrisy when you preach to others about their morals when everyone knows about the lack of morals that you brag about around here. It isn't a "personal attack" to point out that your morals are not very lofty when you start casting stones at everyone else. Sorry....but you can't complain to others when your closet is full of garbage.
    Notice, her doesn't refute my posts or even respond to them, mainly because he was bested in debate, about page 60ish.

  6. #1216
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Well your values are ****ed up, that's all I'm saying.
    LOL. Exhibit A of hypocrisy "I love tolerance as long as it doesn't disagree with my beliefs."
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  7. #1217
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    so it's very Christian to teach your kid to be afraid of gay people because they might get you and then you would be gay.
    Please quote where I said that and we can debate the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    yeah I don't know where that's written in the Bible
    I doubt you know where a lot of things are written in the Bible my friend. You seem to be the typical non-believer that thinks they know a lot about what I believe but can't tell me much about the basis for their beliefs.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  8. #1218
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I told you when you get a current link and not from the stone age you will get it............
    Already done, and you have yet to show a single source for your claims. I wonder why....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #1219
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So how you coming along with that documentation of your claims NP?
    You must be really happy to have Clax as your back up monitoring every post.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #1220
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You must be really happy to have Clax as your back up monitoring every post.....
    Has nothing to do with your made up claims NP. I realize all you have left is to desperately evade awhile, then make the same bull**** claims again, but I can play this game. Lets see some sources NP.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •