View Poll Results: Would you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    160 79.60%
  • No

    41 20.40%
Page 119 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2106

Thread: Would you let your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19,1642]

  1. #1181
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    What you said here makes no sense. Just because someone is attracted to someone of the same sex, does not mean that they are attracted to children.

    Seriously, where do people come up with these crazy ****ing ideas?
    They are not crazy and a lot of people, including me agree with Wolfie.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #1182
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    They are not crazy and a lot of people, including me agree with Wolfie.
    That just means alot of people have a crazy wrong belief. No matter how many people believe a wrong thing, it will still be wrong. Lots of research has been done on the subject, and it clearly shows that pedophilia has exactly jack **** to do with homosexuality.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #1183
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    They are not crazy and a lot of people, including me agree with Wolfie.
    Yes, it looks like it is just under 20% who agree with you. That's not bad. There are more who are wrong on most issues.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #1184
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That just means alot of people have a crazy wrong belief. No matter how many people believe a wrong thing, it will still be wrong. Lots of research has been done on the subject, and it clearly shows that pedophilia has exactly jack **** to do with homosexuality.
    There are liberal studies that say that and just as many fair studies that say the opposite. I believe it for the simple fact that gay pedophiles only go after male children.......They have zero interest in females....If a male pedophile abuses a female its because he is BI.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #1185
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Yes, it looks like it is just under 20% who agree with you. That's not bad. There are more who are wrong on most issues.
    In DP that is true because it is so bias left, not in the real world though.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #1186
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    In DP that is true because it is so bias left, not in the real world though.
    How is homosexuality a right vs left issue?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #1187
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    There are liberal studies that say that and just as many fair studies that say the opposite. I believe it for the simple fact that gay pedophiles only go after male children.......They have zero interest in females....If a male pedophile abuses a female its because he is BI.
    No there are not NP. Lets see these studies you claim. Bet you can't show them.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #1188
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    In DP that is true because it is so bias left, not in the real world though.
    LoLz...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #1189
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    How is homosexuality a right vs left issue?
    Most Liberals don't really care about morals and could care less if this country goes hell in a handbasket on the issue......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #1190
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: d you allow your son to go to camp where there were openly gay members? [W:19]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No there are not NP. Lets see these studies you claim. Bet you can't show them.
    Lets see your first you brought it up. and not some far left study please.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •