View Poll Results: What is your religion?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian (Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox, or other)

    64 42.11%
  • Agnostic

    24 15.79%
  • Atheist

    37 24.34%
  • Muslim (Sunni, Shi'a, Sufi, or other)

    3 1.97%
  • Buddhist

    4 2.63%
  • Hindu

    1 0.66%
  • Jewish

    3 1.97%
  • Eastern Philosophy (Confucian, Taoist, Shinto, etc.)

    1 0.66%
  • Polytheist/Neo-pagan

    2 1.32%
  • Other

    13 8.55%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 175

Thread: What is your religious denomination?

  1. #101
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,433

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Quote Originally Posted by karpenter View Post
    bull****
    call BS all you want the fact is it CAN be but doesnt have to be lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    09-30-14 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    70

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    call BS all you want the fact is it CAN be but doesnt have to be lol
    Lib++al D+ck S+ck+ng
    Fa++ot

    Get Yourself A Looser Girl
    So She Can Give You A Mulatto Baby

    ....Figure THAT One Out, Homo

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    09-30-14 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    70

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Just Another Day On The DEMOCRAT White Side

    Boo Hoo & Weep
    Look For Every Opporunity

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    09-30-14 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    70

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    HOGWASH

    Islam Must Be Fought

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    09-30-14 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    70

    Re: What is your religious denomination?


  6. #106
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,433

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Quote Originally Posted by karpenter View Post
    Lib++al D+ck S+ck+ng
    Fa++ot

    Get Yourself A Looser Girl
    So She Can Give You A Mulatto Baby

    ....Figure THAT One Out, Homo
    hmmm, not sure how this post changes the fact you were wrong, oh thats right, it doesnt LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  7. #107
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Quote Originally Posted by karpenter View Post
    BullS**T !!

    Oh, I'm Sorry...

    Were A Few Letters
    On A Screen OFFENSIVE ??

    Oh No, Maybe Your Penis Went Slop
    Go Home & Weep To Your GIRL Friend
    SHE Will Console You
    Poor BeeBee !!
    Quote Originally Posted by karpenter View Post
    What Is That ??

    Latin Or Something ??

    More Evidence Of Your Innate Superior Intellect

    You Lefty Commie Bastard
    Here's Your Sign:
    Home cpusa

    Tell Me What You Don't Like About It
    The Hammer & Sickle ??

    Fancy-Assed Butthole
    Quote Originally Posted by karpenter View Post
    If You REALLY Were In
    You Were Probably Only Long Enough To Get Your Picture Taken
    So Your Mommy Could Play Proud To Her Section Eight
    Quote Originally Posted by karpenter View Post
    So Open Minded That Your Brain Didn't Skip The Sides Of Your Ear Canal As It Fell Out
    Lol.... I give him.... a week before he gets banned. Anyone want in on this?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  8. #108
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    04-15-18 @ 03:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lol.... I give him.... a week before he gets banned. Anyone want in on this?
    Moderator's Warning:
    What is your religious denomination?You lose.

  9. #109
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    70,195

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Great, now we'll get overrun by gay Muslim leftist interracial couples.

  10. #110
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    02-26-18 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,184

    Re: What is your religious denomination?

    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    I can't stand it when certain Atheists try to convert people because Atheism isn't a religion at all.

    I have never understood the point of trying to talk people out of their beliefs. I give my opinions when warranted, but I am not trying to convince people to give up what they believe and what keeps them at peace. I think that is something that some people don't get.
    Sometimes whatever you say they think their thoughts are being challenged. Like the other day I stated my position that it is highly unlikely that one will see the others while being dead and buried at the funerals (i.e., due to nerves that would allow the flow of information of others may be largely destroyed). Later I stated that Albanians were Orthodox and Catholic before the Ottoman Empire 500 year rule from 15th century and onwards. What I got back was "You will never make me lose my faith!"
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/kv.html

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •